Pref #18: He Comes To One Of Your Games

Patrick:

"You're doing great out there (Y/N)." Patrick smiled as you grabbed your bottle of water from him.

"Yeah because I've got you to impress, rockstar. I can't believe you performed earlier just to come see me." You panted. Although your face was tired, Patrick could see in your eyes that you were really grateful.

"Anything for your gorgeous. Besides, my girl is an athlete! Way different from anything I ever did." He joked. You chuckled and kissed his cheek as the whistle blew.

"Gotta jet." You smiled.

"Okay, one piece of advice: you should stand more on a slant than sideways. It'll help." Patrick advised. You squinted your eyes at him.

"You got that from Wii sports didn't you?" You asked.

"Guilty." Patrick blushed. You giggled and ran off with your tennis racquet.

Joe:

"Jesus, why aren't you dead yet?" Joe asked in awe.

"Shut up!" You barked, rubbing the ice on your forehead. Some dickwad hoeface girl (okay maybe she wasn't all those things) kicked you in your forehead on purpose when you went to retrieve the soccer ball for a penalty kick.

"I just mean that you're tough. I totally would've cried and here you are not even shedding a tear." Joe explained.

"The only reason I'm not crying is because talent scouts are here. Trust me, tonight I'm gonna be bawling." You sighed. Joe frowned and wrapped his arm around you.

"You got this baby girl. How ya feeling?" He asked.

"Well, better to play. Coach! Put me in!" You yelled throwing the ice at your boyfriend and running into the field.

Pete:

You walked to the back of the court with the ball in your hand. This was gonna be the first serve ever since you almost completely ruined your arm and shoulder last volleyball season. Coincidentally, your facing the same team as last year.

"Whoo! Go (Y/N)! You got this!" Your boyfriend cheered from the stands. He wore your volleyball tshirt and held a sign with your name and number. You took a deep breath and threw the ball up. When it was coming back down, you hit it with all the force possible, but it hit the next.

"Damn." You mumbled.

"Hey, it's alright (Y/N). Just try your best." Your teammate smiled. You nodded and tried for another serve. Once again, you came a bit short.

"It's okay. We're gonna switch now. (Y/N), how's your arm?" Your coach asked.

"I didn't over use it." You sighed a bit disappointedly. Your whole team rotated when a voice stopped you.

"(Y/N) (L/N) sucks!" It yelled.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Pete yelled back.

"Oh no." You mumbled.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that asshole!" He growled.

"Your girlfriend sucks ass!" The man replied. Pete threw a punch which led to him being thrown out of the gym.

"You got this baby. I love you!" Pete yelled as he was being dragged out.

"Love you too Peter." You smiled softly.

Andy:

"I'm exhausted." You panted.

"Yeah, but you're absolutely killing it out there. How are you doing this?" Andy asked. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"It's called being badass. Look it up." You joked.

"Haha very funny." You smiled and looked at the scoreboard.

"Wanna watch me make the winning shot?" You asked smugly.

"(Y/N), there's 30 seconds left in the game." Andy chuckled.

"And...? I got this. Get your phone out and record this." The whistle blew and Andy kissed you before slapping in your helmet.

"Go get 'em tiger." He teased. You rolled your eyes and skated back into the rink. You faced off with the girl from the other team for the puck.

"How do you guys feel about losing?" You asked before sliding the puck around her. You skated to the goal, weaving the puck away from other people. When the goal was in your sight, you turned to Andy, flashed a big grin, and slid the puck in with one second left. The crowd went wild and Andy stood in awe. You took off your helmet and mouthed,

"I told you so!"

He chuckled and mouthed back,

"I love you."