Joe Imagine: Fatal Attraction

A/N: Another mute!reader. It was requested by someone, but I can't seem to find the message. If you were the person and you're reading, here ya go!

You were an assassin. They called you "The Silent Serpent", due to your muteness and ability to slip yourself anywhere.

"Your new case is a man named Joseph Trohman." Your boss said handing you a file. You opened it to find a picture of the man. He was very handsome with electric blue eyes and an adorable mess of curls on his head.

"This job needs to be taken care of now, tonight." She said. You nodded curtly and went to grab your catsuit. This was gonna be a hard one. This man was famous so paparazzi obviously would be following him or he would have friends over of some sort. You looked down at the file to get the address and started your journey on your motorcycle. When you arrived at the house, only one light was on. A bedroom light. Someone was home and it seemed like only one person was. You got off of the bike silently and hopped the fence. You scanned the area and saw a security camera. Swiftly, you rolled over to the camera and disabled it. Now to find entry. You ran to the back of the house a found an open window.

'Perfect.' You thought. You slipped in through the window and started to walk through what seemed like a kitchen in the dark. You felt chairs and a stove before feeling wide empty space. You found the stairs and silently made your way up them. When you neared the room, you pulled out your silencer. The door was open and Joseph sat on his bed talking on the phone.

"No, Marie, you have to let me see her! She's my daughter too!" He yelled. After a minute of silence, you heard his voice break.

"Please...I love her." He sobbed. You froze and hesitated on pulling the trigger. He had a family? You were asked to kill bad men with families, but never asked to take out good men with families. You made the mistake of leaning on the door and a loud creek was heard. Joseph turned to you and you looked at him with fear in your (E/C) eyes.

'This will not go over well with the boss.' You thought. Joseph, never taking his eyes off of you, went back to his phone call.

"Marie, we will talk about this later." He said slowly. He hung up the phone and watched you.

"The money is in the safe. If you put down the gun, I can open it for you." Joseph said, standing up. You raised your gun and glared at him.

"Woah! Miss, I'm trying to comply here! Do you not want money?" He asked. You glared hardened and you bit your lip.

"Are you just here to kill me?" He asked again. You gave a nod of your head and placed your finger on the trigger.

"Great! My week just keeps getting better and better." Joseph said sarcastically. You lowered the gun in confusion. Why wasn't he scared?

"Are you gonna shoot me or just stand there!?" He yelled. You flinched and saw the pain and hurt in his eyes.

'Just like mine.' You thought. You made a decision and turned the gun on yourself.

"Lady, what are you-" Joe was cut off by a single gunshot. You shot yourself in the leg and winced.

"Are you insane?!" He asked. You hurled yourself out of the second story window and landed on your back. Luckily, you were trained to survive that. You limped away to your motorcycle and barely got away. The boss was gonna be pissed at you.