Pete Imagine: Back To School Blues

You laid on your bed facing your ceiling.

Tomorrow was the day.

You were going back to hell and you were hilariously unprepared.

"Mom! I think I've got a fever!" You yelled.

"(Y/N), you're going to school tomorrow!" She called back.

"When the cops call to tell you you're daughters dead, you'll be sorry!" You slumped against your bed head when a knock came in from your window.

"(Y/N), are you gonna let me in or not?" Pete called playfully. You broke out a small smile and opened the window.

"Pete, what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Your first day of school is tomorrow. Since I sort of graduated and left you for senior year, I brought you some of my lucky charms." Pete smiled.

"You brought me cereal?"

"No you adorable dork. I brought you these." Pete handed you a bag which contained a pencil, calculator, penny, sleep mask, and hoodie.

"Your school hoodie? Why?" You asked picking it up.

"You know, it has my name on it. I left a good legacy and figured if you were wearing it, no one would pick on you." Pete answered nervously.

"It's more than that."

"Oh alright. I didn't want anyone to hit on you."

"Why?"

"You're mine (Y/N). I like you a lot." You smiled and Pete and held his face in your hands.

"All you had to do was say so." You teased before kissing him. Pete smiled and pulled away.

"So you'll wear the hoodie?" He asked.

"It would be my honor." You grinned.