Andy Imagine: In Your Dreams (Literally)

You walked outside and saw him there. Yeah he was cute but didn't like girls like you, or so you thought. You walked over to him because your friends were there.

"Hey, can I ride your skateboard?" One of your friend asked him.

"No." He said to her. You came along and said

"Dude, lemme ride your skateboard?" He gave it to you and you stepped on it. You felt like you were gonna fall. He took your hands and guided you on the skateboard.

"Oh god, I'm gonna fall!" You said.

"Keep going girl!" He said. You rode until you tried to turn and felt like you couldn't do it. You quickly jumped off.

"Hey, you let her ride it." Your friend complained. He shrugged and said,

"She got balance." You smiled and felt your heart flutter a bit. Gosh that boy.

You woke up quickly, with your math paper sticking to your face. You pulled it off and scanned your surroundings. Math class. That meant...

"(Y/N), great to join the land of the living again." He smiled. You chuckled slightly and looked over at the oh so attractive, Andy Hurley.

"Thanks Andy. I think I liked it in dream land better." You confessed, rubbing your eyes.

"Good dream?" He asked. You thought on the dream and sadly smiled.

"It was amazing."

A/N: The dream was just a memory that I had and I just used it. Gosh I love certain memories. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter.