Pref #6: Video Games

Patrick:

You sat on the couch with your back on Patrick's chest and his chin on your shoulder. You were both playing Super Mario Bros link up with your vintage Nintendo DS's.

"I'm gonna get to the flag first." You teased.

"Not a chance sweetheart. I think you forgot that I've been playing Super Mario all my life. I just hope you don't hate me after I win." Patrick smiled. He kissed your neck which made you squeal.

"Patrick, that's cheating!" You cried trying to move away from him.

"Nah, I think this is fair. You signed up for this when you said yes to dating me." Soon, the game was over, Patrick winning.

"Ha ha, I won!" Patrick cheered setting you off his lap. He stood up and started doing some stupid dance.

"You cheated." You corrected, walking over to him.

"So what?" He asked. You smirked and put your arms around his neck. You moved closer to him until your mouth was by his ear.

"So, you don't win me." You whispered. When you pulled away, a look of horror was written on Patrick's face.

"What?" He asked. You laughed and walked to the kitchen to make lunch.

Joe:

You and Joe were breaking some sick dance moves to Dance Central on the kinect.

"Joe stop trying to get in my frame!" You giggled.

"Stop dancing like a chicken and maybe I won't." Joe laughed in response. You shoved him and he shoved you back.

"Joseph, I'll kill you." You laughed.

"Like hell you will. Then who's gonna love you?" Joe snickered.

"The people who don't cheat during Dance Central."

"So you're gonna stay alone forever." You laughed and missed a step and let Joe get ahead of me.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" You asked.

"Nope. If I wanted to distract you, I would've taken my shirt off." Joe joked. You rolled your eyes and ended the game, in which you won.

Pete:

"Stop camping you dick!" You growled at Pete.

"You're just mad cause you can't find me." He laughed. Just then, you were killed.

"What the actual fuck!! Are you kidding me right now? You asshole!" you yelled, throwing a couch cushion at your laughing boyfriend.

"You think this is funny? You are the lowest of the low. A fucking camper. You sicken me." Pete just laughed and clutched his sides.

"(Y/N), you're overreacting." He chuckled.

"Overreacting? This is underreacting!" You yelled. Pete stood up and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Baby girl, it was my first kill. You've got 5." He smiled kissing you.

"I was supposed to have 6." You mumbled against his lips. Pete smiled and kissed you again.

Andy:

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" You exclaimed.

"Well, go on ahead. I'd like to see you try!" Andy smiled. You pressed the button and spiked the tennis ball, which he failed to hit.

"Ha! I'm the boss, I'm the boss." You danced.

"Hay, that was only game point. Keep playing." Andy scoffed. You served the ball and Andy missed again, meaning that you won.

"What was that? Is-is that the sound of me winning and you losing?" You asked. Andy grabbed you and three you over his shoulder.

"Andrew!" You laughed.

"Nope, you've seen to forgotten that I'm a strong guy, which means I win at practically everything else." Andy taunted.

"Listen green giant, I'm gonna need to be put down now."

"Okay." Andy dropped you on the bed and started tickling you.

"Oh gosh, not that!" You giggled. He smiled and tickled you until you were crying from laughter. When he stopped you pulled his lips to yours.

"I love you Andy." You said.

"I love you too." He smiled.

Fall Out Boy Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें