Andy Imagine: My Dearest Pt. 3

Andy's POV

After Pete and (Y/N) left, I sat twirling the keys to my cell mischievously.

"I shall not let that kiss be our last." I growled. I opened the cell and left the dungeon. I transported to the palace where Sa stood with mother, father, and Fandral. Even Patrick and Joe were there. Pete was nowhere to be seen, but I knew he would appear before the actual dinner was served. I needed a disguise. Using my magic, I disguised myself as a servant and went to assist in the kitchen.

Your POV

At the table, you sat in the middle of Pete and Brendon with mother and father at either head of the table.

"Well, we are all here to celebrate the engagement of Princess (Y/N) and Sir Brendon. It has been a long awaited event, but soon I will have another son." Mother said, fondly smiling at Brendon and you. You smiled back and looked over at Brendon. He winked at you making you momentarily giggle.

"Now, this is my daughter and I usually would not give her away to anybody, but I don't think there is anyone better than Brendon. Brendon, I am glad you decided to court the princess. I hope you continue to treat her with the honor and respect she deserves." Father boomed in a loud tone. Brendon bowed his head.

"Of course your highness." He said.

"In that case, let the feast begin!" Mother said cheerily. The kitchen doors opened and a man with curly brown hair came out rolling the cart of food. You've never seen him around...

"Your majesty." The man said bowing toward father and then mother. They both nodded as the man placed the food trays in front of them. The man got to you last and placed the tray down softly.

"Enjoy, love." He smirked. You gasped and realized exactly why you never saw him before.

Andy...

You were about to open your mouth when a sound of an explosion was heard from Brendon's plate. The meal blew up in his face, a few ruminants landing on your face. You glared and stood up abruptly.

"Andy!" You barked at him. He slowly morphed back into his actual form, causing mother and father to gasp.

"Andy..." Mother cooed. Andy just glared at them and looked back at you.

"We need to talk." You growled.