Pete Imagine: Bite Me Pt. 2

You dragged the vampire into the house and tied him to a chair.

"(Y/N), is that you? Dinner is ready!" Patrick called.

"Um, I think I'm gonna have to skip tonight." You replied.

"Skip? No way, you need to rebuild your energy!" Joe chided. You heard a small army of footsteps coming towards the training room. Andy was the first one to react as he walked into the room.

"(Y/N), why the hell is there a damn vampire in the house?" He growled.

"He's one of William's new bloods. Do you know how rare they are these days?" You explained.

"This means he has a connection to William." Patrick stated.

"He could lead us there." Joe smiled.

"This is a bad idea. We're trusting a vampire?" Andy asked.

"He's our only hope Andy." You pleaded. Just then, the vampire started to stir and opened his eyes. Andy pushed you back towards the guys and grabbed your silver stake.

"Let me handle this." He muttered. The vampire opened his mouth to speak, but Andy punched him.

"Name...now." Andy demanded.

"Pete...my name is Pete." The vampire panted. With his hood off, you took notice of the shiny black hair that adorned his hair and the ring of black under his eye.

"Why aren't you with your coven? Where's William?" Andy asked.

"I've never lived with those, bloodsuckers, a day in my life. I haven't even seen William since he turned me." Pete replied.

"Why? He gave you the, divine gift of life." You butted in. Pete looked at you and you felt your breath get stuck in your throat.

"Divine? This...this curse is anything but divine. It's death to whoever is in contact with me." He spat. You saw his eyes glisten with misery and you looked away under his intense stare.

"We want William dead. Will you help us?" Joe asked. Pete chuckled and lowered his head.

"Sorry, but I work alone." He scoffed. Hearing those three words, you kicked Pete's chair, grabbed your stake from Andy, caught the chair, and held the stake under Pete's chin.

"Well you're gonna have to learn to be a team player, champ." You growled. Everyone watched you with fear in their eyes except for Andy who looked proud. The put the chair back down and handed Andy the stake.

"Get him prepped for training. He'll take on Joe first." You ordered walking to your room.