Patrick Imagine: My Hat

You walked into the living room to ask Patrick a question and found him asleep on the couch. You also noticed the fedora on his head. His beautiful fedora that he never let you touch. Suddenly a devious idea came to your mind. You snatched up Patrick's fedora and ran up to your room. You looked through Patrick's side of the closet and picked up his black cardigan. You put it on over your white tank top and pulled on black skinny jeans. Finally, you set the sacred hat upon your head and smirked.

"It's time." You smiled.

Patrick's POV

I woke up after feeling a coldness on my head. I touched the top and realized my fedora was gone.

"(Y/N)." I muttered. I stood up off the couch and started making my way upstairs. I paused when I heard singing coming from the bedroom.

"Sing, until your lungs give out!" (Y/N) said. I stood at the door frame and saw her bouncing with my guitar.

"This ain't a scene, it's a GAH DAH ARH RACE!" She yelled. I smiled and watched her while videotaping this precious moment. When the song finished, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Damn baby girl, we should've made you the lead singer." I mumbled against her neck.

"Oh, I thought you were asleep." She said with her face hearing up.

"Yeah, but then I noticed someone was bad and took my fedora."

"Whoops?" I pushed her down on the bed and grabbed my fedora back on to my head.

"Maybe we should just buy you a fedora, cause you look so damn cute in mine." I muttered.

"Okay." She mumbled softly. I smiled and connected my lips to hers.

"I love you baby." I whispered.

"I love you too." (Y/N) smiled back.