Pete Imagine: Ship Wars?

You sat in Joseph Trohman's living room waiting for your brother Andy to finish his audition. He wanted to be the drummer for Joe's band. Meanwhile you sat next to the bands singer, Patrick. You two were actually having a great conversation when Andy ran over to you.

"So...?" You asked.

"I'm a drummer in a band!" Andy cheered. You squealed and hugged him.

"Andy, that's awesome. I can't wait to say, 'I knew them when...'." You smiled. Joe came up following with Pete. You groaned. Pete Wentz was a major asshole to you since you moved here a week ago.

"Hey...um don't tell me?" He said unsure of your name.

"(Y/N), idiot. God, will you ever get out of high school?" You sneered.

"Will you ever reach puberty?"

"I could ask the same Mr. Tic-tac." You looked at Andy with annoyance flaring in your eyes.

"I'll be in the car." You growled. You stomped to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

Andy's POV

I glared at Pete.

"Could you please leave my sister alone? Poor thing has the temper of a volcano and I have to get the aftermath." I sighed.

"I didn't do it. She just had a hard name to remember." Pete shrugged. Joe cleared his throat.

"Okay, so practice is every Friday after school unless I say so. Any questions?" Joe asked. I timidly raised my hand.

"After school I have to pick up my siblings." I said.

"It's cool Andy. Just being (Y/N) right over. I'll keep her busy. Any other questions?" Pete smirked at me. Joe sighed and rolled his eyes. No one else raised their hands. It was Pete, or bassist, Patrick, the singer, Joe the guitarist, and I was the drummer. Wow, I was finally apart of a band. What if we get famous one day? That would be rad. I could help mom pay the bills. My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I looked and saw Joe smiling at me.

"You kinda zoned out buddy. I asked if you wanted to chill here for a bit?" He asked.

"I would love to, but I gotta pick up my younger siblings." I sighed sadly.

"How about we all go over to yours?"

"Cool. You guys wanna take my car or what?"

"I'll tell the other guys to drive their own cars." Joe winked at me and left. My heart felt weird. What is wrong with me? I shook it off and walked to the car.

"Took you long enough." (Y/N) muttered.

"Sorry about Pete. He's just, an ass." I said.

"Are we going home?"

"Yeah and the guys are coming over."

"Even asshole Pete?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"You will be if his assholeness rubs off on Janet and Gabe." We stayed quiet for the whole trip. When we got to our house, the guys were right behind us. I got out of the car first.

"Well, come inside and make yourselves at home." I smiled.

"Except you Pete." (Y/N) grumbled.

"Aww, (Fake Name), that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Pete smiled putting an arm around (Y/N).

"Eat my ass fuckboy." She hissed walking to the neighbors house for Gabe and Janet.

"Damn, Pete really pushes her buttons, huh?" Joe asked scaring me.

"Yeah. Is she always this temperamental in school?" I asked smiling.

"Nah, she's usually pretty chill. It's just Pete. I bet 5 bucks they start to date eventually."

"No way. (Y/N)'s gonna date Patrick. It's meant to be."

"Well, I guess the ship war is on." I laughed and shook Joe's hand.

A/N: Sorry if this sucked. It's this part of a story I started and never finished. It's called "Who's The Guy With The Glasses?" and it's about this girl Lyric (I love that name!) and her family move to Chicago where she meets Patrick and she thinks she likes him but she also thinks she likes Pete. Her brother, Andy, thinks that he may like Joe (if you caught the hint in the imagine) and things just get crazy. I don't know if I'll ever publish it though. Thanks for reading anyway.