Andy Imagine: Sign Language Pt. 2

Andy's POV

"So what are you doing this Friday? I'd love to take you to the new pizza shop. I hope you like it." I blurted out after rehearsal.

"Sure I'd love to go. I hear that they have really good pizza." (Y/N) signed. I smiled to myself and let her leave to get ready.

Wait, what am I gonna wear on the date?

I quickly ran to the studio. Maybe Joe would know what to do. I found him strumming his guitar.

"Joseph, Joseph! I need your help." I sighed.

"What's going on, Andrew." Joe replied calling me by my full name like I did to him.

"I have a date with (Y/N)." I smiled proudly.

"Oh really now. So, she actually said yes." Joe smirked.

"Yes I'm not making it up. I have a date!"

"So you actually took the time to learn sign language just for this girl?"

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Well then she must be special because you've never done that for anyone before."

"Yeah...I know. But, I need to know what to wear on our date tonight.

"Where are you taking her?"

"We're going out to get pizza."

"So you're taking her for pizza?"

"Yeah, was that bad."

"You have a new girl you're taking her out for pizza. If it was me, I would definitely take her my place for some Netflix and chill if you know what I mean." I rolled my eyes and Joe and let my mind wander off to (Y/N).

"But I don't want to rush things with her. I'm not trying to really jump in anything so serious, you know? We pretty much just met." I explained.

"Well then a pizza date is easy." Joe shrugged.

"So what do I wear?

"Just wear a shirt and some pants."

"Really? That's all I need?"

"What, would you expect suit and tie?"

"Well, it's less complicated now I guess."

"That's dating for you. It's not complicated anymore."

"Not bad Joe." I teased. I walked away and got ready for my date.

To be continued...