Pref #7: Inside Jokes

Patrick:

Your inside joke with Patrick is Mango. One time he got this fan mail at a meet and greet and it turned out to be a very detailed smut about Patrick being a Dom. In the smut, when he asked the character what their safe word was, they replied back "Mango". You found it so funny that whenever you thought about it, you would just randomly blurt out "Mango!", and Patrick would be dying of laughter.

Joe:

Your inside joke with Joe was Netflix and Chill. Now, assuming everyone knows what it is, whenever Joe said it out loud, the guys would give him encouraging looks. The way you and Joe knew it was a disaster. One time when you and Joe participated in "Netflix and Chill", you we're halfway through the movie and then you found out Sebastian Stan was in it. You stopped Joe with his pants around his ankles and your shirt thrown across the room to watch the rest of the movie. It was an unforgettable experience and made for the funniest joke.

Pete:

Your inside joke with Pete was Sausage. One time after coming home from work, you found Pete dancing to Lil' Mama's song, "Sausage". It was so funny that you got him on tape. So now whenever you go to one of his concerts, you sneak into the crowd holding up a big sign that says "Sausage!". It always makes Pete smile and laugh. You even changed the his ringtone to the song so when ever Pete called, you heard the chorus to the song.

Andy:

Your inside joke with Andy was You Got Games On Your Phone? One day while scrolling through Ifunny, you and Andy saw this Captain America edit and it was Steve putting Bucky in a headlock and a voice over saying "You got games on your phone?", then Steve got shot in the leg and screamed. For no reason in particular, you and Andy found it hilarious and would quote it non stop. Andy would as you, "You got games on your phone?", and then you would scream and scare everyone around you. No one ever knew what the hell you two were doing, but that was okay.