Pref #28: Their Reaction To Your Suicide

Requested by thelittlewolf45 . By the way if the title didn't give it away, this is about suicide. Don't read if it makes you uncomfortable please.

Patrick (written by thelittlewolf45 ):

He didn't want to believe it. You weren't dead. You couldn't be
It had been a week since the funeral and Patrick hadn't moved since he got back from the funeral. He hadn't even moved when Pete came to take away your guys child, Jackson, because Patrick hadn't moved to feed him. He didn't move when Andy came by to check on him.
Patrick was a mess without you.
And he couldn't do this without you.

Joe:

Everything was numb without you. Little simple tasks such as eating didn't feel right without you. Joe refused to do the small tasks until the guys came over to try and help him. He never set foot in your room and at your funeral, he was the calmest he's been since your death.

Only because he was dead too. He couldn't feel anything. Might as well have been six feet under next to you because he sure acted like it.

Pete:

He was in denial about your death. He acted as if you were on a trip more than dead. After he found you dead, his brain pushed the trauma away and made him forget what he saw. Everyone was concerned about him and how well he was taking everything. Hell, he even still made dinner and set your place at the table. At night, he would go into your room and cuddle the pillow. Only on the day of your funeral did everything hit like a freight train. He bawled, cried, and had to be carried away from the funeral. He was a broken man.

Andy:

Andy locked himself away from everyone. He questioned all of his actions and his thought. Did he do something to make you wanna die? Did he not notice the signs? Could he have stopped it. These thoughts drove him insane until one night he swore he heard you saying it was okay. It wasn't his fault. Hearing it made him feel better but he missed you even more. Just seeing his drumsticks made him miss you. You always played with them. No matter where he went he saw you or something that was connected to you. He would never forget about you, the world wouldn't let him.