Joe Imagine: The Garden

A/N: This is a little sample of a story that I have called "The Garden". It's a Joe fanfic and it should be out sometime in September or so. Enjoy!

"Morning (Y/N)." Your mom smiled drinking her coffee.

"Morning mom. I have a question." You replied.

"What's up?"

"Do I take a bus or am I walking to school?"

"Don't worry. The girl, (Random Name), from next door said she'd take you no problem."

"Great!" Just then a knock came from the door.

"That's probably her." Your mom smiled. She opened the door and (Random Name) stood on the porch with a backpack on.

"Morning Ms. (L/N)! Is (Y/N) ready?" (Random Name) asked. You walked up behind your mom and smiled.

"Hey (Random Name)." You greeted.

"(Y/N)! Come on, or we're gonna be late for school." She said looking at you. Your mom hugged you and handed you a key.

"You can come here after school or take the bus to the mall where I'll be. Have a great day."

"Thanks mom. I love you." You left the house walking with (Random Name). When you got to the house next to yours, (Random Name) looked at you.

"Have you met...him yet?" She asked.

"Who?"

"Joseph Trohman. He's the one who lives here. His parents are almost never home and you rarely see him. He goes to school here though. Although he's 18, he's still in our grade. This is his last year, like us."

"So, he just stays in his house?"

"No, he stays in his garden. I've never seen it but I can always see him coming into the house just to grab something before leaving."

"Oh. How...interesting." (Random Name) grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the house.

"So he doesn't have any friends?" You asked.

"He has friends. Three actually. Patrick Stumph, Pete Wentz, and Andy Hurley. Pete and Andy are in college but they come and eat with Patrick and Joe at lunch." (Random Name) explained. You looked down and nodded your head. You got to school and everyone was talking in the halls.

"Since it's the last day we usually just roam around the school." (Random Name) said.

"Ok cool. So, where are your friends?" You asked nervously.

"Just one friend, but she's very trustworthy. Her names Hayley." A girl with orange hair and a bright smile walked over to you.

"Hey (Random Name)! Who's she?" The girl asked.

"Hayley, this is (Y/N). She's new here." (Random Name) said introducing you.

"Coming in on the last day. Awesome." Hayley chuckled shaking your hand. You giggled and nodded your head.

"Yup. I'm just too cool for school." You replied sarcastically. Hayley smiled and nodded.

"I like you. Now come on Jess, I wanna go and say bye to all the cute guys." She begged (Random Name).

"Alright. (Y/N), do you wanna come with or...?"

"I'll just walk around." You said walking in the opposite direction. You really just wanted to observe the school and things about it. While walking, you bumped into someone and almost fell until they caught you. You looked up to see curly brown hair and blue eyes.

The same blue eyes that watched you yesterday.

"S-sorry." You stuttered jumping from his embrace.

"No it's okay. People fall all the time. My names Joseph." He said.

"Oh. I'm (Y/N)."

"So, you're my new neighbor. I'm sorry if I startled you yesterday. I was just curious to meet the neighbors."

"Th-that's fine. Well, I should get going now."

"Alright. See you around." You took off in the opposite direction of Joseph. He wasn't exactly what you were expecting. You imagined a crazy ugly looking freak. Joseph was the complete opposite. In a matter of fact, he was really cute. You know you shouldn't have taken off, but wouldn't anyone else if they saw the guy who watched them from his garden?

That's what you thought.