Patrick Imagine: Stockholm Syndrome Pt.2

*2 Weeks Later*

You sat in the same room you've been in for 2 weeks. You've assumed no one won the bet yet due to the fact that you were still here. Sighing in discomfort, you turned towards the door.

"Help!!!" You screamed. Within a minute, Patrick was downstairs in front of you.

"Really? We're back to screaming for help? (Y/N), I'm not here to hurt you. If you honestly want to go home, just admit you're in love with me." He sighed. You glared at him.

"I don't love you and I will never love you! How can I love a monster like you?! You're terrible!" You snarled thrashing in your restraints. While thrashing, you accidentally tipped the chair over and fell on the wooden floor, getting a nail stuck in your knee.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed. Patrick's eyes went wide and he ran over to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Nail, it hurts." You hissed. It was lodged so deep that when Patrick touched it, you screamed and ended up passing out.

*3 Hours Later*

When you woke up on a comfortable bed, you hoped the last 2 weeks were only a dream. You were slightly disappointed when you realized this wasn't any bed that you knew. Patrick walked in with a cup of tea, toast, and ibuprofen on a tray.

"You're awake! Oh god when you passed out, I had to hurry up and take out that nail. I cleaned it up and wrapped up your leg. Incase you feel pain, I got you some Ibuprofen." Patrick said setting the tray on the table next to you.

"Th-Thank you Patrick." You stuttered. Patrick smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I'm really sorry you fell on that nail." He sighed letting his lips lingerie for a second. Sure it was meant to be taken as a caring gesture, but you couldn't help but want it to mean more.

Were you falling for your captor?

To be continued...