Pref #3: Family Troubles Pt. 2

Patrick:

You and Patrick stayed up all night cleaning Diana's room for her study session with Zander. It took very, very long, but it was worth it in the end. After Diana and Zander studied, you called a family meeting. Diana sat on the couch with Patrick and Declan sat on the other couch with you.

"Guys, we are a family. Diana, Declan is your brother and your stuck with him. Declan, Diana is you sister and your stuck with her. You two need to play nice." Patrick said.

"For what?" Declan scoffed.

"Because one day, a long time from now, Daddy and I won't be here anymore." You said softly.

"What do you mean?" Diana asked.

"Everybody dies." Patrick shrugged.

"Even you guys?" Declan asked sadly.

"Yeah buddy and when that time comes, I want to know that you and Diana will have each other." You explained kissing Declan's forehead. Diana frowned and wrapped her arms around Patrick's waist.

"We'll always have each other's backs. I love Declan." She pouted looking over to you and Declan.

"Yeah and I love Diana. We just push each others buttons too hard." Declan replied smiling at Diana.

"But why?" Patrick asked.

"Because family is supposed to drive you insane." Diana giggled, getting up to hug Declan.

"I love you sissy." Declan sighed.

"And I love you brat." Diana smiled. You and Patrick shared a glance before looking back at your children. Maybe you did do right with them.

Joe: 

You looked over at Joe with a concerned look on your face.

"Should I take Zander today?" You asked.

"And I'll get Ruby." Joe nodded. You ran up to Zander's room where he sat on his bed crying.

"Oh Zand." You sighed sitting next to him. You pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead.

"I'm a terrible big brother." He sobbed.

"No you're not, Zander. It's a good thing you told us about what Ruby did. I just wished you would've told before you cut her hair." You explained.

"But now she hates me."

"Ruby does not hate you. She's just mad that you told. She'll be over it soon." Meanwhile, Joe was having a harder time getting through to Ruby.

"Ruby, what you did was wrong. Zander had to tell us." Joe explained.

"But he swore he wouldn't! He swore to me he wouldn't tell on me." She sobbed.

"He swore because you blackmailed him. That wasn't a very nice thing to do."

"But then I would've gotten in trouble."

"Ruby, to be honest, you would've been in trouble either way. If anything, Zander helped to take off some of your punishment."

"How?"

"He helped you cut your hair." Ruby cracked a small smile and ran to Zander's room. She ran over to Zander and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I said I hate you Zander. Thank you for trying to help me." She smiled. Zander broke out into smile and hugged Ruby back. You moved over to Joe who was standing at the doorway.

"Not bad Joe." You smirked. Joe laughed and kissed you.

Pete:

"Pete, console Danielle. I'll talk to the boys." You sighed. Pete nodded and ran to Danielle's room. You looked at your two sons and walked to the living room.

"Follow me." You called. Bronx and Saint ran behind you quickly. You went to the bookshelf and pulled out a photo album. You flipped to a specific place and smiled.

"Look at this." You said to your boys, laying the book in front of them.

"Who's this mom? She looks like Danielle." Saint asked.

"Yeah, they both look like boys." Bronx snickered.

"Thats me when I was Danielle's age." You said looking at Bronx. He froze and Saint's mouth fell open.

"But mommy, you're so beautiful." Bronx said.

"Yeah! You look like a princess." Saint frowned. You chuckled and closed the photo album.

"That's the thing. You know how a caterpillar is ugly and slimy and hairy, right?" You said to the two. They both nodded their heads.

"Well, when that caterpillar is older, it turns into a beautiful butterfly, like me. Danielle does not look like a boy. She's just getting out of her awkward phase. Look." You smiled, flipping to another page in your photo album.

"That's me when I was 13." You grinned.

"Woah mom, you look gorgeous!" Saint exclaimed.

"It took me two years to get out of my phase, but when I did, boy's kept asking me out. I denied them though because it was my best friend who told me I was beautiful during those two years."

"It was dad!" Bronx said.

"Well, actually it was someone else who knew your dad. When me and that person broke up, I actually met your father, but that doesn't matter. You guys should apologize to your sister." You said awkwardly. Bronx and Saint nodded and followed you up to Danielle's room. She was sitting on Pete's lap with her arms crossed.

"Danielle, we're sorry." Bronx said.

"Yeah, in two years you're gonna look gorgeous!" Saint added. Danielle smiled and let out a giggle.

"Thank you guys. Apology accepted." She said hugging the two boys.

Andy:

You and Andy got in your car driving off to find Fabian. You called Amanda.

"Manda? It's Mrs. Hurley. Have you seen Fabian?" You asked.

"No I'm sorry Mrs. Hurley. I haven't seen him since we broke up." She replied.

"You broke up?!"

"It was nothing personal, I just told him that I needed some space and some time to think about things. It was mainly my mother who thought that he wasn't good for me.

"When did you two break up?"

"About a week ago. I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Is he okay?"

"To be honest, no. He's doing drugs Amanda."

"Drugs?! Mrs. Hurley, I think I know where your son is." Amanda gave you an address where you and Andy drove to. He parked the car and the both of you saw Fabian sitting on the hood of his car with a bong.

"Oh my god, Fabian." You sobbed. Fabian turned to you and Andy and groaned.

"Why did you follow me? Didn't you get the message? I hate everyone! Including you two!" He yelled.

"Is this about Amanda?" Andy asked.

"Who told you about that?" Fabian growled.

"Amanda did. Fabes, why didn't you tell us?" You begged.

"Because, her mom said I wasn't good enough for her! It got me thinking  and I thought: what if I'm not good enough for anyone. I shouldn't even be your son! I'm just a big disappointment." Fabian sobbed. You sighed and threw the bong from his hand. You pulled him into a hug and let him cry on your shoulder.

"You might not be good enough for her mom but Fabes, you were good enough for Amanda and you're good enough for us. Hell, you or only son, our only child. We love you." You explained. Andy came over and joined the big hug.

"I'm sorry I did drugs. I know you're a straightedge dad. I'm sorry I let you down." Fabian apologized. Andy smiled and ruffled Fabian's hair.

"I forgive you son, just don't ever do it again." He said. Fabian nodded his head and hugged you and Andy again.

"I love you guys." He muttered.

"We love you two Fabian." You smiled.