Pref #34: Sleepover

Patrick:

"Truth or dare?" You asked deviously.

"Truth." Patrick replied nervously.

"Fine you whimp. What is your favorite thing about me?" Patrick chuckled and looked you in the eye.

"Geeze, where do I start?" He asked adoringly. You giggled at your boyfriend and kissed him softly. You always loved the little sleepovers you two had together.

"Um, I'd have to say your lips. I just love kissing them." Patrick decided. You kissed him again and smiled.

"Good choice." You praised.

"Okay. Truth or dare?" Patrick asked.

"Truth."

"What's your favorite thing about me?" Oh, you didn't even have to think about it.

"Your arms." You said quickly.

"My arms?" Patrick said, confused.

"They give the best hugs and cuddles." You crawled into Patrick's arms and let him hug you.

"Okay, I guess you're right." He teased.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Joe:

"Don't listen to those haters. Girlfriend, you always look fabulous." Your boyfriend, Joe, said. He was braiding your hair as you told him about all the BS at school.

"That's honey. How's the hair coming along?" You smiled. Joe just kissed your cheek.

"It's going great." He assured you.

"I thought so. I don't even know how you got so good at hair braiding." You pondered.

"I used to have a lot of curly hair. It was fun to play with." You giggled and rolled your eyes.

"I'm dating a complete dork." You sighed.

"You betcha." Joe winked.

Pete:

"Hey (Y/N), my boobs are bigger than yours." Pete giggled.

"Well, my butt is bigger than yours!" You sneered. Pete had over stuffed one of your bras with socks making it look like he was heavy cheated under his shirt. You had stuffed your pants with two small memory foam pillows and made it look like you had a Kim Kardashian butt.

"Listen, I'm prettier than you." Pete scoffed.

"I'm hotter." You argued.

"What's the difference?"

"Princesses are pretty, strong females are hot." Pete gave you his best bitch face and scoffed once again, pushing you onto your memory foamed butt.

"Your just mad my butt caught me!" You laughed.

"Shut up." Pete mumbled.

Andy:

"Most likely to flit with a waitress?" You smirked.

"Well I flirted with you, and you're a waitress, so that's definitely me." Andy smiled. You rolled your eyes.

"Okay next one. Most likely to get in a fight?" You continued.

"Definitely you. Your so stubborn that you fight your teachers." Andy laughed.

"Cause they don't understand my point of view!" You yelled while laughing.

"Whatever. You're dangerous."

"But you still like me!" Andy rolled his eyes this time and gave you a chaste kiss.

"I mean I guess." He smirked.