Pref#11: You Stay The Night

Patrick:

"Damn, it's late." You mumbled looking up from your homework.

"Yeah. I guess we didn't notice the time." Patrick agreed, pushing his glasses further on his nose.

"Well, I should be getting home now." You yawned, collecting your papers in your backpack.

"Home? (Y/N), you walked here in the daylight. It's now nighttime and raining. I refuse to let you go." Patrick argued. You smirked and ran your fingers through your hair.

"You refuse? What is this, some hostage situation." You joked. Patrick chuckled and grabbed your hands.

"You're staying here tonight. No ifs, ands, or buts." He said softly, kissing your forehead.

"I'll need clothes for school tomorrow." You smiled.

"You and my sister are the same size. Now, get in this bed so we can go to sleep." You laughed and looked through Patrick's drawers, finding gym shorts and shirt. You changed into the clothes and cuddled up to Patrick.

"Night cutie." He sighed.

"Night Patrick." You smiled.

Joe:

"So let me get this straight, you locked yourself out of your apartment and have to wait for a locksmith who won't be here until morning?" Joe asked.

"Yeah." You sighed, blushing in embarrassment.

"So, you wanna crash at my place until he comes?"

"If you don't mind. You're my neighbor and I don't really have anyone else I can turn to." Joe smiled and opened his door wider.

"Come on in." He said. You walked inside and let Joe show you up to the bedroom. He gave you a black vneck and some ridiculously small booty shorts.

"I know what you're thinking and no, I did not buy or wear those shorts. They were a gag gift from some friends." Joe said quickly. You chuckled and went to put on the clothes, after that you walked to the couch.

"Where are you going?" Joe asked.

"Um, the couch?" You said slowly.

"You're my guest. Take the bed."

"No, I couldn't Joe. It's your bed." Joe smirked and took a step closer to you.

"How about we share it?" He suggested. You blushed as red as a tomato as Joe laughed.

"I'm kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction which was pretty fucking adorable. Night (Y/N)." He chuckled, kissing your forehead and making his way to the couch.

Pete:

"Let's go drinking, he said. I won't get drunk, he said." You mumbled, dragging Pete's limp body into his house.

"Stop talking. Unless you're screaming my name or confessing your feeling for me, I don't wanna hear talking (Y/N)." Pete slurred.

"Shut up Wentz." You said, flicking Pete's forehead.

"Ow! You're the worst babysitter ever." He frowned.

"I'm you're friend." You sighed. Pete rolled his eyes and went limp again in your hands.

"Take me to my bed servant." He commanded. You glared and dragged him to his room.

"If you weren't so famous that you'd make headlines, I'd kill you." You stated. Pete smiled and giggled. When you got to his room, you laid him in his bed.

"Goodnight Peter." You said, turning to leave, when a hand grabbed your wrist, pulling you on the bed. Pete's arms slithered around your waist and he pulled you close to him.

"Stay." He mumbled. You sighed and kissed his forehead.

"Whatever you want doofus." You mumbled semi-affectionately.

Andy:

"I'm never training with you again." You mumbled.

"Why? That wasn't so bad." Andy shrugged. You glared at him and huffed.

"Not so bad? I can't feel any bone in my entire body." You growled.

"Well, I can assure you that they are all here." Andy smirked kissing your cheek.

"You're lucky I can't feel and that your cute or I'd kick your little well toned ass." You groaned, letting out a yawn.

"You tired?" Andy asked.

"Very."

"I'll get my keys to take you home." Andy left and you saw Andy's grey sweater on the soft inviting couch. You stumbled towards the couch and grabbed the sweater bringing up to your face. You inhaled his scent and smiled before falling asleep.

"(Y/N), I found my keys!" Andy cheered. He looked around for you and smiled when he saw you laying on the couch. He picked you up and took you to the bedroom where you two had a nice sleep.