Andy Imagine: Gravity

Andy's POV

Gravity is supposed to hold you down.

The definition of gravity is: the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. Leave it to me to rely on a force of nature that was, supposedly, proven to be the reason why we don't all fly off into the atmosphere. The rules of nature just don't apply to me I guess, because here I am; floating.

The unmovable force has met its match and her name is (Y/N) (L/N).

She has eyes that resemble the captivating sense of Saturn's Rings, hair as shiny as the Milky Way, and a smile that would put the stars out of business. Everything about her screamed out of this world.

It's actually no surprise she destroyed my gravitational attraction to the earth. I'm floating on cloud nine and it actually feels quite pleasant. In fact, I don't wanna come down. If Gravity never associated itself with me again, I wouldn't mind. Space seems cool too.

"Andy, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked snapping me from my trans. I took a view of my surrounding and noticed the grungy sight of the closet.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Our seven minutes are up." I nodded, remembering the party and the game. We walked out of the closet and (Y/N) went back to sit on Joe's lap as he kissed the side of her head, lovingly.

Oh yeah, now I remember why I needed Gravity.

A/N: Midterms are a lot of work. I cried during my Spanish one. Very emotional times. Anyway, I hoped you liked this imagine. I love you all!