Pete Imagine: Bite Me!

A/N: I'm using all my information I have on the topic of this imagine so if something seems inaccurate, I read the facts in book so whoops.

"You've gotta be kidding me." You hissed, lodging a silver stake in the vampire's skull.

"(Y/N), we've gotta get out of here, now! Another pack is coming up." Andy called, hitting another vamp in the face with the butt of his shotgun.

"Andy, we're close. William is near which is why he's sending so much of his goons." You argued.

"(Y/N), we have to go!" Joe yelled, fighting with two vampires at once.

"But-"

"No buts. We're leaving." Patrick panted, after trapping a vampire in a net. You growled and took your silver stake out of the vampires head.

"Let's go; while their approaching." You sighed in defeat. The four of you ran to the car and drove back to base.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but we weren't ready yet. William will have to wait." Patrick mumbled. You sighed again and winced.

"It's okay. I don't want you guys getting hurt or killed because of me. Besides, I'm in worse shape than I thought." You explained. Joe looked back at you from the front seat.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I didn't want you guys to get worried because then we would've left faster." You stalled.

"(Y/N), what's the damage?" Andy asked sternly. You rolled your eyes and took off your jacket leaving you in a black tank top. Your shoulder had a pair of sloppy vampire bites in it and was bleeding pretty steadily.

"Dammit. You can't keep getting bit like this." Joe mumbled.

"I'll be more careful next time." You mumbled. When you guys got back to base, Joe patched you up to make sure the wound wouldn't get infected.

"Thanks Joe." You said thankfully.

"Hey, it's no problem. I'm gonna go help Patrick with dinner. You gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Just another night. We didn't succeed but William is scared. We're getting close." Joe nodded and left. You instantly stood up and walked outside. Aside from death on every street, outside was very pleasant. You leaned up against the alley wall by the house and took a few deep breathes reflecting. You were on edge and you always would be until William was killed. Suddenly, you were pinned up against the alley wall with short ragged breaths echoing in your ear.

"Let go of me, you blood sucking scum." You spat. The creepy vamp prepared to bite you when you touched his skin with your silver stake.

"Ah!" He hissed backing away quickly. You could see the skin sizzling. He had to be a new blood. Older vampires can take silver a bit better than the new bloods. None the less, you had to take him out.

"Alright, if you're just some creepy hungry vamp; you're dead. If William sent you; I'm gonna torture the hell out of you." You said menacingly. The vampire kept panting, but you couldn't see his face due to his hoodie.

"Fucking answer me!" You yelled. The vampire looked up, some lamp post shedding light on his face.

"I'm not for William, I'm against him." He panted. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Why?" You asked.

"He made me this monster." The vamp replied. You hesitated for a moment, but then knocked him out.

To be continued...