Joe Imagine: And You Are...?

"Bye daddy, I'm leaving. (Friend's Name) will be here soon." You said.

"Okay okay, just give your old man a hug." Your sad smiled. You mirrored his smile and wrapped your hands around him. Your dad kissed the top of your head and smiled.

"Bye sweetie." He smiled. You grinned and ran out of the house. (Friend Name)'s sleek, black car pulled up in front of your house. You felt so uncomfortable in the blue jeans and white sweater you were wearing. Your (H/C) hair was up in a tight bun. You slid into (Friend Name)'s car and smiled at her.

"Hey, you ready for this?" She smiled. She had on a black crop top and black skinny jeans. Her light brown hair was cascading over her shoulder and her eyeliner and mascara really brought out her eyes. You smiled deviously and pulled your hair out of its bun.

"Let's do this." You smirked. You pulled off your white sweater to reveal a black V-neck and you changed into your black skinny jeans. You put in your lip ring, that you rarely wore, and put on eyeliner and mascara. You added purple lipstick just to seal the deal. (Friend Name) parked the car and you got out. It was your first All Time Low concert and you were stoked. Your dad never let you go. You gave in your tickets and walked to the concert area. The concert was gonna start really soon and you got a good view at the side of the stage.

"I'm super excited!" (Friend Name) yelled.

"Same!" You replied. A few guys came and tried to flirt with you. Most were jerks though. When the show started, you started cheering and singing along with (Friend Name). If your dad knew you were at that concert, he would kill you. Suddenly someone bumped into you. You turned and saw a boy around the age of 16 wearing a black band tshirt and black skinny jeans.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I'm (Y/N)." You smiled

"Joe." He stood behind you for the entire concert. When it was over, he was still there.

"Are you waiting for something?" You asked.

"Just the chance to get your number." He smiled. You simply laughed at him.

"Not today my friend." You scoffed, walking away with (Friend Name).
"Come on! I just wanna get to know you better." Joe said following.

"Yeah right. Guys like you just wanna get to know the color of my underwear." You hissed.

"Come on please? You know what? I'll give you mine. That way you can talk to me if you want. Gimme your phone." You sighed and realized this guy wasn't gonna stop. You gave Joe your phone and he put in his number.

"Get home safe. I hope to talk to you soon (Y/N)." Joe winked and walked away. You and (Friend Name) walked to the car.

"So, are you gonna call him?" (Friend Name) asked.

"Maybe, that guy was cute." You pondered with a smile on your face.