Patrick Imagine: American Beauty/American Psycho Pt.3

You looked at your tear streaked face in the mirror. Your black eyeliner and mascara left black marks where the tears traveled.

Can't keep a man!

Psychopath!

Vixen!

You growled at the mirror and punched it, shattering the glass. You looked down at your bleeding knuckles and noticed a large piece of mirror debris in your field of view. You picked up the mirror piece and walked back to where Patrick last was.

Patrick was trying to dial the number for 911, but he kept hearing that the phone line was busy. Why would it choose to be just now?! Just as he was about to grab his keys, he felt something sharp poking the back of his neck and froze.

"I'm not a psycho." You mumbled before kicking him. Patrick stumbled and looked at you.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?!" He yelled. You scoffed and waved your hands around.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?! Patrick, you are very ungrateful!" You said pointing the mirror shard at him.

"How?"

"I killed someone for you! The person who broke your heart because she caused you so much pain. Can't you see how much I love you?!"

"That's not love. You're fucking insane!" Patrick tried to run past you, but you jumped on his back, taking him down.

"No! You obviously don't know what love is. Love is when you care so much about someone, you never want to see them hurt again. Love is when you'd do anything for that person, legal or illegal. Love is sitting here explaining why you love them instead of just killing them right now!" You yelled. Patrick sighed and looked at you.

"(Y/N), can I please stand up?" He asked softly. You smiled and cautiously slid off of him. You still gripped the glass shard as if it was your lifeline.

"I'm sorry. I never realized what real love was. No wonder I never found it. I'm sorry. I love the present." He smiled softly. Your smile widened as Patrick pulled your face to his in anticipation for a kiss. When he was close enough, he collided his head with yours.

"Shit!" You hissed. This gave Patrick the perfect chance to run. When you caught your balance, you grinned and spit out the blood settling in your mouth.

"Damn, I love this game." You snarled, running after the tiny man.