Patrick Imagine: I'm Scared

"What the heckie heck is that?" You mumbled, fearfully.

"It's just the wind (Y/N)." Patrick sighed, kissing your forehead. He sounded annoyed by your question.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. It's just that I always feel like we're being watched at night. I'm scared for us Pattycakes." You apologized quietly.

"You don't need to be (Y/N). If even for a second I thought we were unsafe here, I would move us." Patrick said giving you a soft kiss. You kissed his hand which was intertwined with yours.

"Thank you Patrick. I love you." You said before closing your eyes.

*1 hour later*

You heard a crash from the kitchen and instantly sat up. You tapped Patrick in the shoulder urgently.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" He asked sleepily.

"There's someone in the kitchen. I just heard a crash." You whispered.

"Come on, lets go have a look."

"Thank you." You and Patrick walked to the kitchen, softly and when you got there, a hooded person was standing there with a gun. You froze behind Patrick, hands clutching his shoulders.

"Wh-what's going on?" Patrick stuttered. The person tilted their head slightly and grasped the gun a bit tighter. They brought a finger to their mouth, signaling for you and Patrick to be quiet. Tears started to fill your eyes out of fear. The person lowered their stance slightly and you thought that they would just leave. When you heard Patrick let out a sigh, a loud gunshot was heard after. Patrick flew back against you as the bullet hit him, went through, and grazed your sighed. You let him fall on top of you and tried to slow down your heart beat. The person just watched and then left through the back door. You stayed still, feeling that they would come back to finish the job.

If you thought you were scared before, now you were terrified.