Patrick Imagine: American Beauty/American Psycho Pt.4

*Wee bit of blood. Just warning for ya*

Patrick's POV

I ran to the front door and attempted to open the door, but it was jammed.

"Oh honey, I melted the locks! I can't have you leaving on our anniversary!" (Y/N) said in a seemingly sweet voice. She advanced closer to me holding the shard. I cursed under my breath and threw the closest thing, my coffee cup, at her face.

"Ouch! That's fucking rude!" She hissed. I ran past her to our bedroom. I closed the door and pushed the dresser in front of it.

"Okay, think Patrick, think. You've gotta get the hell out of dodge, now." I muttered to myself. I looked at the window and smiled. Okay, so I might break some bones, but it's better than being dead. I opened the window and got one leg out. Almost there Stump. Your problems are almost over. I got out the other one and sat on the window ledge.

"Alright. On the count of three. One...two..." I never finished because I was dragged back into the room by my shirt collar.

"Baby, don't do that! You might get hurt." (Y/N) scolded me. I looked at her with fear very evident on my face.

"I don't appreciate the way you've been treating me. I think...I think you're taking me for granted!" She sniffled. I saw tears pool in her eyes but she wiped them away quickly.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, but we're not gonna work! You killed someone. That's totally against my beliefs." I said fearfully.

"Why can't you forgive me? I love you!" She growled. She slammed her hand down and I screamed in pain. The mirror shard had gotten stuck in my leg.

"Oh Tricky! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I would never hurt you. I love you so much baby." (Y/N) said in panic.

"Just...help me." I panted. She nodded and helped me pull the shard from my leg. Blood starting sporting from my leg. I hissed in pain. (Y/N) put down the mirror shard, grabbed a shirt off the bed, and wrapped it around my leg.

"You're gonna be okay. We'll go to the hospital! Yeah, we'll go and say I was cooking for our anniversary. You scared me and I accidentally turned to you with the knife in my hand!" She mumbled trying to get a story. When she turned back to me, I stabbed her in the side of the neck with the shard. She looked at me with hurt and betrayal in her eyes. She touched her neck as the tears came.

"Ouch." She mumbled with one tear falling from her eye. She fell off of me on the floor, facing the ceiling.

"I thought...you were...different." She coughed and sputtered with blood choking her.

"I did too." I panted. (Y/N) closed her eyes and her head rolled to the side. I exhaled and dragged myself to my cellphone. I picked it up and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend just tried to kill me. She's dead upstairs." I answered emotionlessly.

"Are you hurt sir?"

"Um yeah...she stabbed me in my leg."

"We're sending an ambulance. Stay with me please." I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Sir, is everything alright?" The operator asked.

"My love life sucks." I groaned.

A/N: I think I'm gonna be okay. I told someone about what's been happening and their gonna look out for me. Maybe there's hope for me staying on Wattpad after all! I hope you guys liked this part. It was surprisingly fun to write...whoops?