Patrick Imagine: Flirt?

You stood over on the side watching everyone dance. Pete Wentz and his fucking parties. You don't know why he kept inviting you if he knew you'd never dance with anyone. You always tried to decline his invitations but Pete was a guy who wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Pete if I got to your stupid party, is this gonna be the last time you invite me?" You asked.

"Of course cutie. I just have someone who I really think you should meet. I've told him a lot about you." Pete smiled pulling you into a side hug.

"Fine, but no douchebags. You usually attract those types." You mumbled. So here you were, waiting for this oh so mysterious friend who, obviously, isn't looking for you.

"Screw it, I'm going home." You muttered pushing yourself off the wall.

"Shame that someone as pretty as you has no one to dance with. Lucky for me though, because that means I get you ask you myself." A guy smirked appearing next to you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Sorry buddy, but I've been waiting for some guy for nearly half an hour. I'm not in the mood." I said.

"I believe you're (Y/N), right?" The guy asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm Patrick. Pete told me you were coming here." You sighed and shook your head.

"I told him no douchebags." You muttered. Patrick's eyes went wide in fear.

"I promise I'm not a douche. Pete made me try out lines to use on you and he told me to use that one." Patrick explained. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Pete fucking Wentz everybody." You sighed. Patrick smiled and looked at you.

"(Y/N), would you like to leave this party and head to a cafe or something?" He asked. You smiled and nodded your head.

"I'd love to Patrick." You accepted. Patrick took your hand and the two of you left the party to get coffee.