Pete Imagine: Bite Me Pt. 3

*1 Month Later*

You watched proudly with Joe and Patrick as Pete took on Andy. After an extensive month of mental, emotional, and physical training, Pete actually had a fair amount of potential. When Pete pinned Andy down, you smiled and clapped.

"Great development you got going on. I'm very pleased." You praised.

"So, when do I get to fight you, princess?" Pete asked with a smirk pulling on his lips. You two have been caught in harmless flirting before but it was all for fun. I mean, Pete was a vampire and you were human. It wouldn't work.

"Fight me? Never." You chuckled.

"Come on (Y/N), I really wanna see you wipe the smirk off his face." Joe smiled. You rolled your eyes at him and settled them back in Pete.

"Alright. Let's go, no weapon. Give me all you got young blood." You teased, getting in a fighting stance. Pete snarled and ran at you using his vampire speed. You rolled out of the way and looked at his shocked face. Joe, Andy, and Patrick were cheering in the back. Pete started throwing punches at you which you blocked and delivered some of your own.

"How are you so good at this?" Pete panted.

"Just practice sweetheart. I'm very skilled, in many areas." You smirked. You slid you leg under Pete's and took him down.

"Yas! That's my girl!" Patrick cheered. Andy just chuckled while Joe was laughing hardcore at Pete. You helped Pete up and smiled at him.

"That's how it's done." You said. Pete licked his suddenly dry lips and looked at you. The moment was interrupted by a report coming from the police radio you had.

Vampires in the park, vampires in the park. Around 15 civilians in the area. Requesting back up. It's them.

Your face hardened as you looked back at your team.

"Suit up. William is out of hiding and we have the upper hand." You ordered. Everyone left except for Pete.

"(Y/N), you gonna be alright?" He asked softly. You picked up your silver stake and twirled it between your fingers.

"I will be as soon as my stake is sticking through that S.O.B.'s heart."