Pete Imagine: Ship Wars Pt.3

Andy's POV

"Why not for the hell of it, we try to play something?" Patrick asked, grabbing his guitar.

"Cool, we can go down to my room slash the basement. My drum set is down there." I smiled. I lead everyone downstairs.

"Okay, (Y/N), can you explain how the song's supposed to go. What's it called anyway?" Patrick asked.

"The Pro's And Con's Of Breathing. So, gather round children." (Y/N) smiled. She started to sing the song. When she was done we all clapped.

"So, it doesn't have any harmonies?" Pete asked.

"I don't know if it should. If so, I haven't made any." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Well, I'll think about adding some. You think you up for it guys?" Pete asked. We all nodded our heads and he high fived (Y/N). Patrick frowned at them and Joe nudged me.

"They'll be dating by the time they leave the house." He whispered. I glared at him and looked back at Pete and (Y/N) discussing lyrics. When we were done with the practice, we sort of got through the song.

"So, who wants to watch a movie?" Patrick asked.

"Actually, I was gonna go check out some more of (Y/N)'s music." Pete said smiling at (Y/N). She tried to hide her blush.

"Um cool, I guess. Andy, Joe, you guys wanna watch the movie?" Patrick asked, disappointed.

"Sure Trick." Joe said. I nodded my head. (Y/N) and Pete walked up to (Y/N)'s room.

No POV

Pete was actually pretty cool when he wasn't being an annoying asshole. You liked it. He sat on your bed and looked at you.

"So, any other good songs?" He asked.

"Yeah, but they wouldn't fit in with the punk rock vibe. They're more like love songs." You replied.

"Love songs huh? I wouldn't have taken you for the type. I'd like to hear some." Pete said moving closer to you.

"You read 'em. I'm not singing." Pete picked up a paper and started singing the song in a mock singing voice.

"(Y/N), this is beautiful." He said softly. You blushed slightly.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"I hate the way we started off. I wanna get to know you better." Pete said grabbing your hand. You looked at the two of your intertwined hands and his face.

"Yeah, I'd like that." You smiled. He kissed you and put his arms around your waist. You kissed back timidly, but eventually melted into his lips. A cheer came from outside of your door.

"What's that?" Pete asked.

"I have no clue." You frowned. You opened the door to see Joe on top of Andy.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Well, you and Pete are together so that means I won the bet!" Joe smiled. Andy had a growing blush on his face.

"Joe...get off of me!" Andy squeaked. Joe just laughed and kissed Andy's cheek.

"Nope. You're my slave for the week now!" He grinned. Andy groaned which made you and Pete laugh.

"So the great ship wars are over?" Pete asked. You smiled and kissed him again.

"Yeah. I won." You said softly.

"No, I won." Pete chuckled.

"Guys, I actually won. I have a man servant now!" Joe cheered from behind you two, hugging Andy.

"Can I leave now?" Andy sighed.

"No man servant! You're coming home with me." You laughed while Pete nudged you.

"Hey, I ship it." He said referring to Joe and your brother.

"Oh totally. No doubt about it." You smirked.