Patrick Imagine: Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable!

A/N: a funny little game featuring Pete Wentz! Warning! There will be some sexual jokes.

"Hey (Y/N), let's play a game." Pete suggested sitting across from you. You were Patrick's best childhood friend from Chicago, and since he was visiting with the babd, he decided you two could catch up. Pete Wentz...was the more interesting if the group. He was...odd? Nonetheless, he took a strange liking to you after your first introduction.

"What game, Wentz?" You asked.

"Well, I usually play this game on tour by myself, but since I like you so much, I want to invite you to play." Pete explained.

"Alright. Objective of the game?"

"Make Patrick uncomfortable!"

"Huh?"

"Say anything, do anything to make this kid shift, blush, or cover his face. Winner gets...movie privilege tonight." You smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Awesome. We're gonna watch the Martian tonight. I hope you're ready. Matt Damon and Sebastian Stan looked really good in that movie too." You teased. You and Pete walked to the kitchen where Patrick sat eating cereal.

"Yo, (Y/N), I'm not just gonna eat it, I'm gonna devour it!" Pete hollered. Patrick silently gagged on his cereal and lowered his head. You smirked and walked right past Patrick.

"Well, I'm gonna slurp it all up!" You announced. Patrick's face turned red all the way to the tips of his ears. Pete snickered and sat next to Patrick.

"What do you think Patrick? Do I devour it, eat it, or slurp it like (Y/N) suggested?" Pete asked the already uncomfortable man.

"Well...I...um...what are you eating exactly?" Patrick stuttered.

"Popsicles!" You cheered pulling out two cherry Popsicles from the freezer. You headed one to Pete and unwrapped yours.

"So Trick, do we devour?" You took most of the Popsicle in your mouth.

"Eat?" You took a small but out of the Popsicle.

"Or slurp?" You then started to suck on the Popsicle. Patrick stood up abruptly and ran out of the kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure I won." You giggled.

"Damn, you're good at this." Pete groaned. You smiled and looked in the direction where Patrick ran.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." You announced.

"Be my guest. I'll get your movie choice ready." Pete replied. You stood up and made your way to the stairs.