Joe Imagine: I Will Never Believe In Anything Again...Maybe

A/N: Based on a prompt from You-Make-Me-Wonder's tumblr.

You walked out of his apartment with all of your things. You put the headphones from your iPod in your ears and rolled your eyes. Your piece of shit boyfriend who you were with for 3 years decided he was tired of you and found himself someone new. You didn't blame the poor girl because she thought he was single. In fact, she invited you over next week for some girl talk. Talk about girl power. Anyway, you decided that this is it. You are done with love. No asshole guy is gonna waltz into your life and wham, bam, thank ya ma'am. You had more class than that! Nope, you were gonna surround yourself with famous men and love them instead. You could always pretend they loved you back...

You got to your car and threw all of your stuff in the back. Your best friend was gonna hear about this when you get to her house. Right about now you were fighting off tears and surprisingly winning. It was probably due to the fact that you were still numb/in shock. You plugged in your iPod to the aux cord and let the sound of "Fuck You" by Lilly Allen guide you on your drive to your best friend's house. When you were about 20 minutes from your friends house, your car decided to betray you too. It just cut out and died.

"What the..." You growled in frustration. You slammed the door to your crappy car as you got out and started to finally feeling the effects of what happened.

Your boyfriend cheated on you...

You growled and started to kick surprisingly strong dents into your car.

"I hate everything!" You hissed. During your little temper tantrum, a man walked up behind you.

Forget boys!

"Miss, are you okay?" He asked. You turned to see a man with dark curly hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"My-My car broke down." You sighed wiping your teary eyes.

"Hey, let me take a look at it for you. Can't have a pretty girl like you stuck and crying." He smiled. He pushed out a hand towards you.

"I'm Joe. What's your name?"

"(Y/N)." You said fighting back a smile. Joe walked towards your car and you mentally face palmed yourself.

'Aaaand there's the beautiful asshole who will ruin everything' You thought in amusement.