Andy Imagine: We Were Doomed From The Start

You wiped your eyes and started to walk faster.

"(Y/N), please! Why are you walking away from me?" Andy called. You bit your lip and ignored him. It was better this way.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled grabbing your arm. He turned you to him and saw your glassy tear filled eyes.

"Hey...where's the fire?" He joked weakly.

"I'm breaking up with you." You sniffled.

"Breaking up with me? B-but why?" Andy asked brokenly.

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Leaving? For what?"

"Filming. It's a 5 month thing."

"But you'll be back."

"Yeah and when I'm back you'll be on tour."

"Only for three months."

"The same day you get back, I'm leaving for another 5 months." Andy dropped his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

"(Y/N), we can make this work." He grumbled.

"We knew this would happen. You met me as an aspiring actress and you, a successful artist. With two different careers...we were doomed from the start." You explained. He took a deep breath and tried to keep his unshed tears at bay.

"You're right. Absolutely. I...I'm gonna miss you." He sniffled. You gave a weak smile and hugged Andy.

"I still love you." You whispered into his ear.

"Forever and always." He whispered back, kissing your cheek.