Andy Imagine: Don't Be Jealous!

A/N: I have a problem so don't judge. For this whole week now Bucky Barnes has been infiltrating my dreams, but I'm not complaining. So for those of you who don't know, Bucky is from the Captain America movies and he is my husband. On to the imagine!

"(Y/N), come down for lunch." Andy called to you.

"I'll be down in a minute Buck!" You answered back subconciously. Andy furrowed his eybrows in confusion.

"Buck?" He asked.

"Babe! I meant to say babe." You corrected nervously. Andy wasn't convinced but he shrugged and sat at the dining table. waiting for you. When 5 minutes passed, he ran upstairs to your locked room.

"(Y/N), it's been 5 minutes. Come on I cooked and everything. It's gonna get cold." Andy whined.

"Andrew, I'm coming down I promise. Just give me a few minutes." You called from behind your door.

"(Y/N) are you okay in there?" Andy asked knocking on your door.

"Bucky I'm fine, I promise. I'll be out soon."

"Bucky? (Y/N) it's Andy."

"Bucky, Andy, same thing! I'll be out." Andy grounded and jiggled the door knob before getting in; thanks to your faulty door. What he saw surprised him.

You were sitting in front of your laptop watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The computer was paused on a shot of Bucky Barnes aka the winter soldier. Andy looked between you and the laptop.

"Andy it's not what it looks like." You said nervously. Andy's eyes traveled to the corner of the room where he saw a life sized standee of Bucky.

"Really (Y/N)? A standee." He asked. You sighed and walked over to him in a shirt that said 'Sergeant James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes'.

"Listen, it's only a standee Andy. I have the real you here. I'm all yours I promise. Don't be jealous." You cooed putting a hand on his shoulder. Andy pouted and looked into your eyes.

"The standee has lipstick stains." He mumbled. You giggled and kissed his entire face ending with his lips. You pulled back and smiled.

"And now you have lipstick stains." You stated happily. Andy chuckled before kissing you again.

"I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too. Even more than Sergeant James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes." You smiled.

A/N: I'm sorry this was so late BTW. A boatload of family came over and then I had to watch Winter Soldier with them as I cheered for Bucky and Steve. I almost fought my cousin when she said she likes Captain America more than me. Whoops? Hope you liked this.