Patrick Imagine: Man Possessed

A/N: very very very loosely based off of an episode of One Tree Hill. P.S. It's pretty long.

"Patrick, are you insane?" Pete yelled.

"Nope. It's just something I've always wanted to do." Patrick shrugged. He grabbed the race car helmet as his eyes met you. Pete followed his gaze and groaned.

"Really? (Y/N) again?" He asked.

"I'm not doing it for her. I don't even care about her." Patrick lied. After you broke up with him last month, he's been a wreck. He didn't care about anything or try to do anything. Patrick had become depressed.

You thought what you were doing was for the best. Patrick traveled a lot and you hated missing him. You just felt like he should have someone who's more comfortable with his career choice. When you left him, you took time to find yourself and do more of the things you like. You even got a new boyfriend, Brock. Although you really liked Brock, deep down, you were still in love with Patrick.

"Glad you don't care because she's coming over here now with lover boy." Pete scoffed.

"Hey Patrick, hey Pete." You smiled. Pete mirrored you smile and hugged you.

"Hey (Y/N). I missed you." He stated.

"Same." You replied before looking at Patrick. He had his head down intently studying a spot on the ground.

"Patrick, it's great to see you." You said softly. He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I bet." Patrick muttered. Brock put his arm around your waist and smiled at Patrick and Pete.

"Hey there." He said. He looked at Patrick and his smile got bigger.

"Are you racing today? Man, that is awesome! I usually never get any new competition." Brock cheered.

"You do this often?" Patrick spat.

"Yeah and I always have my number one fan here." Brock replied, kissing the side of your head. You just looked at the saddened expression on Patrick's face.

"Whatever man, it's time to race now anyway. Let's go." Brock hyped. He kissed you and ran to his vehicle.

"Yeah, let's race." Patrick growled.

"You cannot be serious Patrick. You suck at driving." Pete groaned.

"Patrick, maybe Pete's right. Racing is tough and dangerous." You stated quietly. Patrick gave you the deadliest glare he could muster and pointed a finger at your chest.

"Don't you dare try and give me advice. I wouldn't take it in a million years, bitch." He spat. Both you and Pete looked at him in surprise. You took off first feeling angered.

"(Y/N), wait!" Pete called running after you. Patrick put on his racing helmet and got in the car. When everyone was lined up at the starting line, he sped off. Patrick was only racing against Brock he was dead last and didn't care. He was only thinking about you. About your smile, your eyes, your award winning personality and so much more. All the more reasons why he got angry. You had no right to leave him! He was a perfect boyfriend to you; nothing less than a gentleman. Patrick sped up the car and, surprisingly, passed Brock. The crowd starting clapping and cheering, but it was only background noise. He was mad.

Pete followed you all the way to the exit of the race track.

"(Y/N), he doesn't mean it." Pete sighed.

"Yes he does. He hates me and he should." You frowned.

"His hatred towards you is not valid. You weren't comfortable in the relationship and he should respect that."

"I...I still have feeling for him and I just wanted him to know that, but he doesn't even want to see me." Pete placed a hand on your shoulder and looked you in the eye.

"The male gender is just full of stupid. Please talk to him after the race." He said. You nodded in agreement. You would talk to Patrick.

"It seems that #26 has one the race, but won't stop." The announcer spoke over the speakers.

"26? That's Patrick!" You exclaimed.

"I told him 26 was an omen. He's on the bad side of 25!" Pete cried. You dragged Pete up to the control stations where Brock stood.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Your friend won't stop. He nearly killed me on the track." Brock explained. You pushed the man from the mic away and got the one that was linked to Patrick's helmet.

"Patrick, what the hell do you think you're doing?" You asked.

"Just blowing off some steam." He shrugged.

"Well you need to knock it off! Everyone's getting worried."

"Remember that time, you thought you were pregnant?" You paused as everyone looked at you.

"Y-yes." You mumbled.

"I was so excited. I planned everything within the first hour. Baby names, hospitals, what house we could live in. Hell, I was gonna go buy a ring." Patrick spoke. You felt yourself tearing up.

"Patrick..."

"And then, the doctor said you weren't pregnant and you were so relieved. It made me think, what if she never wanted a kid with me? What if she never wanted a future?"

"I wanted a future with you! Just...with your career, it would never work."

"I'd give up music for you in a heartbeat and you know that."

"Then do it Patrick. Just stop the car and get up here." Patrick didn't get to respond because he then starting skidding on the side of the wall.

"Patrick!" You shrieked. Patrick tried turning the car, but it only made him crash into the other wall.

"Shit!" Pete exclaimed. Everyone ran out on to the track.

"Patrick!" You called running closer. Just then, the car blew up, making you and everyone else fly back.

"No!" You screamed. You tried crawling to the car, but Brock pulled you into his arms.

"(Y/N), he's gone." Brock mumbled.

"No! Patrick!" You sobbed. Pete just watched the burning car from his spot on the floor in disbelief.

"Patrick?" He asked quietly. But Patrick never came out, ever again.