Andy Imagine: Sit Tight

A/N: I mean, I guess it's Supernatural themed.

You let your boyfriend lead you to a seat.

"This is stupid, Andy." You grumbled. He sighed and sat you down.

"It's only for your protection. The other guys are defund their girls too!" Andy argued.

"Oh so if the other guys wanted to throw their girlfriends off of a cliff, you'd do it?" Andy chuckled softly and kissed you.

"It's different and you know it. I care about you, (Y/N). I don't want you getting hurt." He explained.

"Why do you have to go? We're dealing with monsters, Andy. Our lives are about to become one big Supernatural episode. I like the show because it's fiction. This is getting all too real." You sniffled. Andy pulled you into a hug and held you there.

"You just sit tight here. I'm gonna go get the weapons." He mumbled into your neck. You nodded and let him go. The small restaurant was packed with people waiting to get the hell out of dodge. Andy left as you fiddled with the little engagement ring on your finger.

*5 Minutes Later*

Andy drove back to the location of the restaurant only to find charred remains.

"No." He gasped. He hopped out of the car and ran to the debris.

"No, no, no, no, no." He chanted. Just when he thought that maybe you escaped, he saw a familiar ring on a burnt arm. He stopped down and picked up your charred hand. Tears instantly flowed from his body.

"N-no." He sobbed. You were right, life is a Supernatural episode. Don't get attached to anyone. Love never survives in that life.