Joe Imagine: Yandere

Requested by @adriannaparker1

You glared at (Random Girl Name) as she talked to Joe. Your Joe.

"That bitch is going to get what's coming to her." You muttered, twirling a switch blade with your fingers.

"Listen, as your friend I'm supposed to say don't do it, but honestly...go right on ahead. I didn't see or hear anything." Your best friend replied. You smiled and them and put a hand on their back.

"See, this is why we're friends. You let me be reckless." You said happily.

*End Of School*

You saw (Random Girl Name) leave the school grounds to begin her lonely walk home.

Alone...perfect.

You walked behind her subtly. You occasionally checked your phone and started looking around. When you neared the woods near her house, you put your plan into full action.

"Hey, (Random Girl Name)!" You called she turned around with a glare on her face.

"What (L/N)?" She scoffed.

"I heard about your math test. A 57, huh? Would be a shame if you parents heard about that." You taunted. (Random Girl Name) froze in terror.

"You have to proof." She stuttered. You chuckled and pulled out the very same incriminating test.

"But don't I?" You cooed. (Random Girl Name) lunged at you and you stepped back quickly.

"Give me, you bitch!" She growled. You shook the paper as you started towards the woods.

"Gotta catch me first!" You giggled, running into the dense forest. (Random Girl Name) ran after you, not stopping for anything. You hid behind a large tree near a lake. When (Random Girl Name) caught up, she looked around.

"Come on (Y/N) this isn't funny! Give me my damn test back!" She yelled. You smiled and snuck up behind her. You hit her on the back of her head with a rock and she fell face first into the lake. Her legs were still visible on land so you just kicked them in. (Random Girl Name) sunk to the bottom with only her back back floating. You smiled widely and walked away from the woods.

*The Next Day*

You walked next to Joe's locker with a smile on your face.

"Hey Joe!" You greeted.

"Hey (Y/N). Have you seen (Random Girl Name)? I was supposed to be tutoring her in math, but she never showed." Joe replied.

"...Nope! Haven't seen her." You shrugged. Joe just shook his head and walked off to class leaving you to watch him with a lovesick look on your face.

"He will be mine." You mumbled.