Patrick Imagine: Let's Make Patrick Uncomfortable Pt.2

"Trick! Hey, you up here buddy?" You asked.

"I'm...um...I'm in my room." He replied softly. You opened the door to his room and saw him sitting in the bed, blushing, and looking down at his lap.

"So, Pete told you about his game?" Patrick mumbled. You sat next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah. Bet me movie pick if I won. By the way, we're watching the Martian." You smiled. Patrick looked over at you and mirrored you infectious smile.

"I like that movie." He stated.

"Yeah. You dragged me to the theaters to watch it. Just seeing how excited you got made it one of my favorites." You both fell into silence until Patrick spoke up.

"I really like you (Y/N)." He said randomly. You looked at him as he blushed again.

"I don't know why I just said that. You probably hate me now." He chuckled in disbelief. You scoffed and shook your head.

"No Patrick...its just...the way you said it randomly caught me off guard. I...I really like you too." You replied, your face becoming flushed.

"Um...you wanna go out sometime. Maybe get some food, watch a movie?" Patrick suggested. You giggled and took his hand in yours.

"That's the most awkward way someone's ever asked me out and I loved it. Patrick, I would love to go out with you." You admitted. Patrick chuckled in relief.

"Great! Jesus, after your little game with Pete, I feel so...uncomfortable." He sighed. You just smirked and rested your head on his shoulder.

"That just means I played the game right." You stated contently.