Andy Imagine: Love Bug Pt. 2

Andy's POV

I sat across from (Y/N) as she talked to me about some Captain America: Civil War theories and I would've been happy to pay attention, but I just couldn't. Everything about her was just beautiful. The way she used her hands when she talked, the wild look in her eyes, and the smile on her face when she felt she was right. It was all just so beautiful.

"So some people say they're gonna kill off Cap, but I know they won't. Then what's gonna happen to the universe of characters built around him! Science." (Y/N) exclaimed making everyone in the cafe look at us. I smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Maybe we should go see it together." I suggested. (Y/N) smiled and nodded.

"It's a date." She blushed. I found myself unconsciously smiling wider at her.

"Well, I think the Deadpool movie is gonna be out before Civil War. Do you think we could see that one too?" (Y/N) asked.

"My two favorite things, Marvel movies and you." I said hesitantly. She smiled and shoved my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, you're such a sweetheart." She blushed. Yes, that slight tint of red on her cheeks. Another thing that's beautiful about (Y/N).

I realize that during this whole date, I've been talking about all the things I loved about her.