Pref #35: Daddy FOB: Fights

Patrick:

"You smell like boogers!" Declan yelled.

"You smell like kitty litter!" Diana yelled back.

"Oh yeah, well, you're like those annoying birds from finding Nemo." Diana glared and chased Declan to the bathroom.

"Mom! Dad!" Declan yelled. Diana gave her little brother an evil smirk before locking the bathroom door.

"No one will save you now." She giggled. You emerged from the indoor recording studio with Patrick after listening to a demo with him.

"That was great Trick. I think the fans will love it." You smiled.

"Thanks. I really hope they do." Patrick replied kissing you.

"Help!" A ear-piercing shriek called. You and Patrick both looked at each other before running upstairs to the bathroom.

"Declan, what's going on bud?" You asked trying to open the door.

"Mommy, please help me!" Declan cried. You looked at Patrick who tried to break down the door.

"Dec, where's your sister?" Patrick asked.

"She's a monster!" Declan cried before his screams were muffled. Patrick successfully jiggled the lock enough for the door to open. You saw Diana holding Declan's face into the toilet.

"Diana!" You shrieked. Patrick grabbed her and you picked up Declan. He cried into your shirt and you shuddered thinking about the toilet water.

"Jesus Diana, what were you thinking?!" Patrick scolded.

"He called me annoying." Diana pouted.

"Your room now. You're grounded." You ordered. Diana glared and stomped off to her room. Patrick came over and put a hand on Declan's back.

"It's okay buddy, we'll get you cleaned up." He promised.

Joe:

"Zander! Gimme back my diary!" Ruby cried, tears falling from her eyes.

"No way, this is gold! I didn't know you had a crush Bronx. He's like 10 and you're like womb status!" Zander laughed.

"Stop it!" Ruby ran off to go find you or Joe.

"Mommy! Daddy! Zander's being mean!" She sobbed. Zander dropped the diary and tackled Ruby to the floor.

"Ouch!" She whined. Zander wrapped her in his arms towards his chest tightly.

"No way you little snitch. You're not gonna get me in trouble, because I'm supposed to have a sleepover with Fabian." Zander grunted. Ruby frowned and bit his arm.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Zander said letting Ruby go. She ran to go locate you and Joe who were playing monopoly in the bedroom. No seriously, you guys were playing monopoly. Ruby threw open the door and jumped into Joseph's arms.

"Ruby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Zander made me cry and then tackled me to the ground." She sniffled. Just then, Zander came sliding into the doorframe.

"Ruby has a crush on Bronx and she bit me!" Zander accused you narrowed your eyes at the boy and shook your head

"Why did you make your sister cry?" You asked.

"I didn't mean it. Ruby's just a big baby." Zander scoffed.

"Am not!" Ruby yelled.

"Are too!" Ruby picked up a monopoly piece and threw it at Zander's forehead.

"Ouch!" He complained.

"Okay, time out! Both of you!" Joe yelled. Both children walked to their respected rooms. Joe looked at you and sighed.

"This monopoly game; to be continued." He instructed. You just nodded in agreement.

Pete:

"Dude, you cheated!" Bronx exclaimed.

"No, I'm a winner! Gimme the pizza rolls!" Saint cheered. Bronx glared but passed the rolls to his youngest sibling. Danielle came strolling in with a wagon of Doritos and a smile on her face.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

"No, I'm not being sold again." Bronx said quickly.

"Is it the old lady that smells like denture cream? It's nasty." Saint grimaced.

"It's okay. You guys are gonna be well taken care of, don't worry. Mrs. Jackson seemed very happy to have you." Danielle assured them.

"Danielle, you can't keep selling us like that!" Bronx yelled. The smile fell from Danielle's face as she walked over to Bronx.

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" She said softly.

"N-no." Bronx stuttered.

"That's what I thought. Get dressed boys. You have a ride to catch." Bronx looked over at the bottle of whipped cream next to him and smirked.

"Hey, Danielle!" He called. She turned around and was met with whipped cream to the face.

*5 Minutes Later*

You and Pete walked into the kitchen to find Bronx and Danielle fighting in a pile of whipped cream, and Saint was dancing on the kitchen counter eating pizza rolls, naked.

"Guys!" Pete yelled. Everyone stopped and looked over at him.

"Hello, I'm here to collect two little boys. I paid for them in Doritos." A voice said from behind Pete. You looked and saw Mrs. Jackson standing there. You shook your head and looked at Danielle.

"Again?! We bought a packs of Doritos last week!" You exclaimed.

"I ate them." Danielle mumbled. Pete looked over at Mrs. Jackson with a sigh.

"Go home Mrs. Jackson. Have a good day." Mrs. Jackson left the house in disappointment while you and Pete glared at your troublesome children.

Andy:

"No bath!" Fabian cried.

"Fabes, you gotta get clean!" You begged. Trying to get Fabian to take a bath was like trying to make peace in foreign affairs. It was nearly impossible.

"No clean, mommy, no bath!" He chanted. He was at that age where baths were just, "too cool" for kids. It made your life harder because Fabian literally would not care how bad he smelled. He just didn't want that bath.

"Yo Fabian, you wanna try me? Let's go." You challenged

"Bring it on mommy." Fabian mumbled. You walked into your room and grabbed art of Fabians bath toys and your own bathing suit. Things were about to get wet and you were gonna be ready. You walked to the bathroom and filled the bathtub getting ready.

"Fabes, come here! I have chocolate for you!" You lied. Fabian came running in and you closed the bathroom door. He was too short to reach. Fabian narrowed his eyes at you and looked at the bath

"No bath." He growled.

"Yes bath." You responded. You picked up Fabian and got into the bath with him.

"No!!!!" He shrieked. Fabian tried so hard to escape, but you wouldn't let him.

"Oh no ya don't! We are going to take a bath and love it!" You said in an insane manor. Just the. The bathroom door opened and Andy stood there watching as you forced your son to take a bath.

"Oh gosh, you finally lost it." He mumbled.

"No baths!" Fabian yelled slipping from your grasp and running past Andy in the nude.

"Please fix our son." You pleaded. Andy shrugged and watched the mess you two made.

"He's more like you than me."