Pref #24: Reaction To The Civil War Trailer

A/N: To those who haven't seen Captain America Civil War trailer, it is on Jimmy Kimmel's YouTube page and it's beautiful. You can also find the link on my profile :)

Patrick:

You cried while he watched. He was very confused, but supportive and comforting.

"Oh my, oh my gosh. It's beautiful. I don't ever want to let anyone watch it, only me, Patrick. Only me." You sobbed.

"Alright then love. Only you, no one else." Patrick said awkwardly while hugging you. You took a deep breath and started sobbing into his shirt harder.

"Thank you so much. I love you. I might love you more than this trailer!" You wailed.

Joe:

Okay, so maybe you fainted. It happens to the best of us! Joe on the other had was just really impressed by how interesting this movie looked.

"The Tony, The Steve, and oh The Bucky!" You mumbled once you came to. Joe snickered and kissed your forehead.

"I'm so ready for you to drag me to the theaters for this. It looked really good." He explained. You gasped and your eyes lit up.

"Oh my gosh we are gonna be the cutest couple there. Matching shirts. Team Steve right?" You asked.

"Actually I'm team Iron Man." He said softly

Oh boy...

Pete:

He just watched you and Bronx and a damn field day.

"So, so, I think that Iron man is gonna blast Captain America and win because he has his suit." Bronx explained.

"Well yeah but, it's Captain America AND The Winter Soldier. They're a dynamic duo! They will totally kick a...butt. Hehe." You argued.

"But what about Black Widow and Hawkeye? They're like best friends and now they're on two different sides."

"Dude, it's totally gonna make me cry. You don't mind if I cry when I see it with you, right?"

"It's okay. You can cry on my shoulder." You smiled and Bronx and kissed his cheek. Pete has never been happier in his life.

Andy:

You both fangirled the hell out of this life. He screamed, you screamed. He cried, you cried. It was chaos.

"Forget Tony! I...I can't believe he'd even go there. I mean he has valid reasons for his point of view but fighting Steve; He crossed the line." Andy yelled.

"Exactly! How would he feel if he lost Pepper or Rhodey for like 70 years after thinking they were dead, then they came back without their memory, got it back, just for them to be taken again?!" You growled angrily.

"Okay, so we just watch it on repeat until May 6th right?"

"That's the plan love." Andy nodded and kissed you.

"Team America all the way." He said after pulling away. You smiled and nodded.

"Team America."