Andy Imagine: Sign Language

A/N: Another mute!reader. I really like those. Idk why. Signed words are in italics.

Andy's POV

"Have you seen that girl? When did she become a part of our team?" Joe asked me as we stood in the studio.

"I have no clue. I haven't said a word to her all day." I replied curiously. The girl had beautiful (H/C) hair and seemed so tiny compared to people in the room around her. She just gave off that aura.

"Should we say hi or something?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, but after our meeting. Pete and Patrick are waiting." I decided. Joe and I walked to the meeting room where Pete and Patrick were talking excitedly.

"Hey weirdos. What's with the meeting?" Joe asked sitting in a chair.

"Well, there's someone you guys have to meet. They'll be working with us on our new album." Pete explained.

"Really amazing beats for us. She is just amazing." Patrick gushed.

"She sounds interesting. When can we meet her?" I asked. The door opened and both Pete and Patrick smiled.

"Here she is making her grand entrance! Gentlemen, introducing the beautiful and talented, (Y/N) (L/N)!" Pete cheered throwing an arm around the girl me and Joe were talking about. (Y/N) chuckled and stuck the middle finger up at Pete.

"Yup, this is our amazing friend, (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Andy and Joe." Patrick said. Joe and I waved at (Y/N) and said hi. She just waved back.

"So (Y/N), you ready to get to work?" Patrick asked. (Y/N) started moving her hands rapidly. Everyone laughed but me.

Wait...

She was mute.

"Umm...can someone translate for me?" I asked sheepishly.

"She said, 'yeah, I'm gonna whip your guys' asses into shape.'." Pete chuckled.

"You don't know sign language?" Joe asked.

"No." I sighed. The meeting was over and we were all free to go home, but I went to the library.

*Next Week*

(Y/N)'s POV

You looked around and picked up the big headphones. You needed to get ready to record with the guys. Your head was pretty much everywhere. A week ago you met your slight celebrity crush, Andy Hurley. You turned to grab the cord of your headphones and crashed right into Andy.

"I'm so sorry!" You signed.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Andy assured you. Your face broke out into a small smile.

"You understood that?"

"Yeah! After we first met, I decided to learn sign language. To...to get to know you better." Andy blushed and you giggled.

"Well, I like pizza and I'm usually free around 8 on Fridays if you want to get to know me better. Use that however you want to." You patted his cheek and winked before going back to work.

A/N: I think I'm gonna do another part. Just cuz I like it.