Special Imagine: And I Miss You In The June Gloom Too

A/N: requested by @Nerdy_Stories. I hope this is what you meant!

You could never stay in a relationship for long.

"I can't believe you'd do something like that Patrick!" You sobbed.

"(Y/N), I would never do anything like that! I love you!" Patrick defended.

"Then why were you laughing with her like that? Why were you close to her like that? You said you'd never hurt me!" Patrick walked towards you raising a hand to push the falling hair hair of your face.

"No! I don't wanna see you anymore. I'm breaking up with you." You shrieked.

"(Y/N), please!" Patrick pleaded. You shook your head and left his apartment quickly.

I mean it was always your fault.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I can't believe you!" Joe yelled. You say in the couch crying.

"You freaking hired a private investigator to watch me! Do you not realize how wrong that is?" He continued.

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't cheating on me." You mumbled meekly.

"Why would I do that? (Y/N), I really love you, but you are so dim. How could I cheat on the girl who has it all?"

"Because you and Marie are so close!"

"She's my best fucking friend! Can I not have those."

"No you can't!" You instantly regretted what you said and looked to the floor.

"I'm sorry, but we're done." Joe said in shock.

"Joe-" You started.

"No (Y/N). When I got into this relationship with you, I never expected to get my rights taken away from me. I'm breaking up with you."

"Joseph!"

"Answer me this (Y/N), why couldn't you just talk to me? Why hire some random guy?"

"Because I was afraid you'd..."

"That I'd what?" You stopped talking and looked down at your fingers.

"You should go now." Joe sighed. You stood up from the couch and left the house in tears.

I mean, it wasn't exactly your fault as much as it was your mind's.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry! I didn't know it would upset you!" Pete sighed.

"No, I'm not upset. Why would you think that?" You said as you threw all your clothes in your suitcase.

"I can see you crying and your packing! Baby, why didn't you say something?"

"Say something about what? There was nothing to talk about."

"(Y/N), honestly stop. What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving before things end up like they did before."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Forget it Pete. Bye." Pete narrowed his eyes and watched as you left.

"Fine! I don't need you anyway!" He yelled.

It was all because of your first relationship. The one that scarred you for life. You could never have a normal relationship after that.

"(Y/N), please sit and let me explain." Andy sighed running his hand through his beard.

"No. You could have warned me about what would happen between you and that girl." You sniffled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd mind. I mean, I kissed her for a movie."

"He kissed someone like her and then left me but not before..." You stopped and turned away from Andy.

"(Y/N)..." Andy started.

"Goodbye Andrew." You mumbled leaving the house. Andy just watched you leave. He didn't even know what to do or say. He couldn't even comprehend what you were trying to tell him. He just watched.

You had been in a relationship gone abusive. Your first boyfriend cheated on you, but wouldn't let you leave him because of how much his parents liked you. The longer he stayed with you, the more money he got from his parents because he wouldn't be cut off from the family funds. Apparently you brought out the "good" in him. Anytime you tried to leave, he's hit you and tell you you're worthless. After a year of therapy, you finally realized that all four men you dated after your first boyfriend were perfect. You just couldn't see that then. Some days you reminisce on the memories you shared with them and wished you were still with them. Especially watching the fireworks alone on the Fourth of July. You just...

missed them.