Pref #9: Watching Marvel's Agents Of Shield

A/N: I'm at some banquet thing for my dad and lucky this place has wifi! I was watching Agents Of Shield when I got an idea so here is that said idea.

(Warning!! Spoilers for season 1&2)

Patrick:

"Oh Fitz, my poor baby." You cooed.

"He's not real (Y/N)." Patrick mumbled.

"How dare you! Leopold Fitz is just as much of a person as you and I Patrick!"

"I bet when he breaks his leg and asks for water he gets it." After Patrick said that you face palmed yourself. Patrick, not being able to move because of his broken leg, had asked you for water and you were busy fussing over Fitz.

"I'm so sorry Tricky. I'll get you that water now baby." You said rubbing Patrick's arm.

"Can I get a kissy too?" He pouted. You giggled and kissed him before walking to the kitchen.

Joe:

"Oh crap! What are they doing to Coulson?!" Joe exclaimed. You just watched with your mouth wide open in wonder.

"Yo, that's cray-cray." You mumbled.

"Dude, so Tahiti wasn't real? Joe asked.

"I don't think so. Omg, Joss Whedon is just trying to confuse the shit out of me."

"Tell me about it."

"Wait, so if Fury never told Coulson about Tahiti, what other secrets is he keeping?"

"You mean aside from the one where the Avengers all think that Phil is dead, probably a boatload."

"I really hate you for getting me hooked on this show." You scoffed and kissed Joe's cheek.

"Oh please, you love me." You teased.

"Whatever. Hurry back. I'm not gonna keep this thing on pause unless you come back within two minutes." Joe said.

"Oh please, I am getting YOUR pizza rolls."

Pete:

"Oh my gosh, fuck Ward! That bastard! How could he be working for Hydra and living on bus!" Pete exclaimed.

"Dude he slept with May AND flirted with Skye. This is foul." You said in disbelief.

"So if he worked with Garret who is also Hydra, is Triplett Hydra?"

"I'm not even going to question it. Agent Triplett is just unknown right now."

"Well he needs to be known. I didn't ditch my writing session with Patrick for no reason."

Andy:

"Nope, I refuse. Coulson is not losing his sanity. He's not!" You said, shaking your head.

"(Y/N), the signs are all there! It's the same thing that happened to Garret and they killed him." Andy argued.

"But they're NOT killing Coulson; not for real!"

"Knowing Marvel they won't, at least not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?"

"They're gonna kill him off and make Skye the director. I can feel it."

"Andy, I don't wanna hear your conspiracies. They upset me because they sound too logical."

"Don't worry. You'll get at least two or more seasons with him." You glared at Andy and shook your head.

"You're lucky your a good kisser or I totally would've left you." You joked.

"Jeeze, thanks for the love baby." Andy sighed, kissing you.