Joe Imagine: English Project

"I look stupid." Joe muttered. You giggled and kissed him.

"You look amazing. The make up came out great!" You cheered. Joe frowned and rolled his eyeliner eyes.

"Just hurry up and turn on the camera, this fricken pasty concealer is making my face hot." He complained. You turned on the camera and looked into Joe's eyes.

"Oh Edward, I know you love me and you know I love you! Just turn me so we can be together!" You exclaimed in a higher voice.

"No Bella, it's dangerous. You don't wanna live like me." Joe said in a deep voice. You had to stop yourself from laughing.

"I love you Edward. Always have and always will." You smiled.

"But I love you Bella!" You turned and feigned shock, watching Andy walk out shirtless and in jeans.

"You don't deserve her, Cullen. Bella will be mine." Andy said.

"No way Jacob. You can't de story our love. It's meant to be." Joseph reiterated, grabbing one of your arms. Andy grabbed the other. You looked at the camera and gasped.

"What do I do?" You asked. You quickly turned off the camera and cheered.

"Guys that was so god! I'm gonna ace my book response. I knew Twilight was a good choice." You smiled.

"That book is shit." Andy said before leaving. You gasped and stomped your foot.

"That's why I was with Edward!" You called. Joe laughed and kissed your cheek.

"You are adorable." He said.

"I try." You shrugged.

A/N: so I'm working on my book response where I have to act out a scene...fun times. I also just realized that this book passed 100 parts!! Yay! I hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. I really love the comments :)