Joe Imagine: Pretty In Punk Pt. 2

You walked off stage and hugged each of your band members.

"Guys, we did great!" You cheered.

"Totally. Nice change of setlist. The crowd loved the energy we started off with." Nathan smiled. You smiled before you felt a presence behind you. Everyone of your band members ceased talking and you knew who was behind you.

"Hey there Joseph." You said before turning around.

"Hey. You guys did great." Joe smiled, more to you than your band members.

"Thanks. Anything else you wanna say?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, actually." When those words came from Joe's lips, you hoped it would be the words you've been waiting to hear for almost a year. Three simple words.

"How long did it take you guys to put together your set list. It was dope!" Joe continued. Your face fell and everyone kind of side glanced to you.

"That's it? That's your question?" You spat.

"Well, yeah." Joe replied in confusion. You scoffed and walked out of the club.

"Dammit Joe, are you that dumb?" Kris asked, clearly irritated.

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked.

"(Y/N) likes you dumbass, a lot." Damon replied.

"Yeah. You just act like you don't see her or whatever. She's literally right there every time you find the wrong girl, and you've never noticed." Nathan added. Joe face palmed himself. Obviously you like him! He likes you too. He was just too nervous to admit his feels and dated around. It's really only been you he's ever wanted.

"Oh gosh, I really am slow." Joe mumbled before running out of the club after you. When he got outside, he saw you leaning against a tree.

"(Y/N)?" Joe said softly. You looked up at him and rolled your eyes.

"What do you want?" You asked. Joe grabbed your hands and stood in front of you.

"Hey, I'm an idiot, okay? But you should've known that before falling in love with me." He mumbled. You blushed and avoided eye contact.

"I'm not...not in love with you." You muttered. Joe chuckled and tilted your chin up towards him.

"That's okay, because I'm in love with you." He said before kissing you. You kissed back happily, finally experiencing your dreams come true. You pulled back and rested your forehead against Joe's.

"You're gonna leave Arianna right?" You asked.

"Yeah, don't even worry about it." Joe replied. You giggled and kissed him again.

"I knew Pretty In Punk would drag you in." You teased.

"Shut up." Joe laughed.