Pref #32: Long Distance Reationships

Patrick:

You thought that Patrick was a great guy. Too bad you've never actually met him face to face. You two have spoken over the phone, Skyped, and texted each other countless times. With you living in L.A. for a job and Patrick always traveling, it was hard to make time to see each other. You two made it work though.

"Hey Trick! Where are you today?" You asked pleasantly.

"London. It's a bit gloomy." He replied via the webcam. Patrick had on his signature fedora and a smile that could warm a cold winter day.

"That's alright. It just means you've got all the sunshine with you." You teased. Patrick chuckled and shook his head.

"I love you (Y/N)." He smiled.

"And I love you, Patrick." You replied back.

Joe:

You go to school in England and Joe lives in Chicago where he also attends school. When you're getting up and getting ready for school, it's about to be midnight in Chicago. Although the time is a bit screwed up, you and Joe don't mind taking a few minutes to face time before continuing with your lives.

"G'morning beautiful." Joe yawned. You sleepily smiled and pulled your robe closer to your body.

"Goodnight handsome." You giggled. Joe smiled back and you could see the sleep in his eyes.

"You have a test tomorrow, Joey. Why are you still awake?" You asked.

"You're going to school soon. I gotta say goodbye." Joe slurred. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the cup of (coffee/tea) from the kitchen counter and brought it to your lips.

"Goodnight my love. When I call you at 12, it'll be your turn to wake up." You teased. Joe didn't answer as he was already fast asleep. You smiled and hung up the face time before leaving to get dressed.

Pete:

You and your best friend lived in Tokyo as some promise you made each other in high school. When since the time difference was so large, it kind of made it easy to talk to Pete. You would be out eating or something at 3 in the afternoon and it would only be 10 at night in L.A. It worked out perfectly.

"(Y/N), what are all these green tea Kit-Kats for?" Your best friend called.

"When I visit Pete tomorrow, I have to bring them for him." You explained.

"You're bringing me Kit-Kats?" Petes voice came from your laptop. You giggled and nodded your head.

"Yeah. I bought a ton just for you." You assured him.

"Well now I'm extra, extra, extra excited to see you tomorrow." Pete teased. You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"Whatever. I'll see you later. I gotta pack. Kiss Bronx and Saint goodnight for me. I can't wait to see your kids tomorrow." You said sincerely. Pete smiled and nodded.

"Alright. Have a great day love." He said.

"And you have a good night Peter." You replied.

Andy:

You liked to volunteer. You did this Doctors Without Borders thing in Africa so you were rarely home with your boyfriend Andy. He understood completely though and even supported what you did. He liked to brag and say his girlfriend was in Africa helping the less fortunate.

"And a little girl made me this one after I gave her her first vaccine." You explained to Andy, holding up the crudely made bracelet. You loved it nonetheless. It was hard to get wifi in your tent in the middle of Africa, but not entirely impossible. It only worked on some days for a small amount of time.

"That's amazing (Y/N). You're doing a great thing over there." Andy praised. You smiled and blushed.

"Thanks love. I'll be home in about a week or two. I can't wait to see you." You told him.

"I can't wait to see you." Andy smiled. Just then, a fellow Doctor came in and informed you about a little boy with stomach problems.

"Andy, I have to go take this, but I love you and I'll try and call a bit later." You apologized.

"It's fine. I love you (Y/N)." He replied.

"And I love you Andrew." You hung up and ran to find the little boy.