Special Imagine: The Setlist

Patrick sighed and took a seat on the couch next to Andy, who was twirling his drumsticks.

"So, we're back, we're here, we're now. We need to come back with so much energy. Guys, this tour is gonna set the tone for the rest of our careers." Pete spoke.

"Well, if you're talking about a setlist, I think it's gonna be easy to put together." Joe said confidently.

"Well then put it together Mr. Know-it-all." Pete scoffed before taking a seat next to Andy. Joe smiled and cleared his throat.

"This is called the save rock and roll tour. We're saving rock and roll! Obviously we're playing our most powerful songs off the new album and some old favorites." He explained.

"That's good but which songs?" Andy smirked. Joe's smile faltered as he raised his index finger.

"I...have no idea." He sighed.

"Great! Any other bright ideas?" Pete asked.

"We should play our songs with the most beat. Most of our favorites have catchy beats to them. That's why their so popular." Patrick suggested.

"Which ones are those?" Andy asked.

"From the new album I think Phoenix, Alone Together, Death Valley, Just One Yesterday, My Songs..., Save Rock And Roll, and Young Volcanoes." Patrick said. Pete smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes. Those songs are good. Any other song ideas?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Sugar, We're Going Down, A Little Less, Dance, Dance, and I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy..." Andy suggested.

"Yes! Everyone loves your screaming, Pete." Joe teased.

"Alright, you give us something, Fro." Pete chuckled.

"Thriller, This Ain't a Scene, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, and I'm Like A Lawyer. We all need a balled every once and a while." Joe shrugged.

"Okay! We have to do Grand Theft Autumn because, hello, it's our national anthem." Pete scoffed.

"So are we done?" Andy asked.

"We didn't suggest any songs from Folie." Patrick stated.

"Folie was pretty much a bust." Joe sighed.

"But those songs were important." Andy said warily.

"Patrick and Andy are right. I Don't Care and 20 Dollar Nosebleed." Pete announced.

"You're missing one." Patrick said.

"Which one?" Andy asked.

"What a Catch, Donnie." Patrick sighed.

"Yes! That one song to bring the crowd to tears. I love it!" Pete cheered, adding the song to our list.

"Are we done now?" Joe asked.

"Saturday!" Andy blurted out.

"Huh?" Patrick frowned in confusion.

"Saturday is a song that we need! It's the encore or the end of the show. One of the two. I just know that it needs to be last. Something to send the crowd home with." Andy elaborated. Pete smiled snd nodded his head.

"Hurley you genius. I could marry you right now." He said. Pete added the song and smiled at his bandmates, his friends, his family.

"Operation: Save Rock And Roll is a go." He smiled.

A/N: This was requested by @jenjen_dance. I hope this was what you meant!