Andy Imagine: Pay Attention

You sat in your biology class with a pen hanging limply from your fingers. The teacher was pointing out the make up of a cell and that was the most boring thing he could possibly do. You looked around the room with drooping eyes. 7th period was always the hardest. You could almost taste the freedom, but sitting through this class just made the minutes drag on. Make it worse, you had a biology lab next.

You were going to either fall asleep or die of boredom. You secretly hoped for the latter because a teacher couldn't get pissed if you died, right? Just as your head was about to fall on the desk a paper hit your face and fell on your lap. You sat up and looked around. No one was watching you. You picked up the paper and saw it was a note.

Pay attention cutie, or you'll never get to leave this class ;)

You blushed slightly and took another look around the room. Who could've sent the note? You shrugged and looked back down at your sheet of notes and doodles, mostly doodles. Another note landed on your desk and you curiously opened it.

There ya go. Hard work always pays off :)

You giggled slightly and looked around the room one more time. This time around, you noticed Andy Hurley supporting a major blush and smile on his face. You tore out a piece of paper and wrote,

You're adorable when you blush XO

You threw the note and watched him smile at you. He put down the paper and motioned to the board. You saw the large amount of notes and copied them down. When class was over you quickly ran to Andy's desk.

"Thanks for keeping me awake. Focused, not so much." You teased. Andy chuckled and dropped his head slightly.

"We'll work on focusing in biology lab. Wanna be partners?" He asked.

"Yup, as long as you pay attention." You joked.