Joe Imagine: The Way I Feel Will Remain The Same

A/N: That pic tho *thirsts over Joe Trohman for 1,000 years*

"Are you sure about this?" You sighed.

"(Y/N), I am positive. I wanna get married to you baby doll." Joe replied.

"But what if the way you love me now changes later?"

"Oh (Y/N), my love for you will change because I fall deeper in love with you everyday. Your love is like a bottomless pit, because I just keep falling." You smiled and bit your lip as a tear slipped out.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Joe asked when you got quiet.

"That was beautiful." You sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"Yeah..."

"Geez, don't mess up your pretty make up. I can't wait to see you all dolled up walking down the aisle to me. Your perfect face, (S/C) skin, and beautiful eyes that I can't help but get lost in. (Y/N), I don't get how you can ever believe that I'll fall out of love with you. The way I feel will remain the same."

"I'm really glad you said that because...I'm ready."

"You're ready?" You could hear the excitement in Joe's voice.

"Yeah. I'm ready to become Mrs. Trohman." You giggled.

"I'm gonna go wait at the altar. Gosh, you're gonna look so damn beautiful. I wish I could just see you now." Joe gushed.

"It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride."

"Damn door always hiding the most beautiful surprises. I love you, (Y/N) and today, everyone will know it."

"Until the end?"

"Until the end." You heard Joe run off and you smiled, preparing to go and marry the world's most amazing man.