Joe Imagine: Actress

Out of all the things you saw yourself being in life, an actress was the last thing. It just so happened that you stumbled into the wrong filming studio when you were working in set. Let's just say the actor liked you looks and gave you a minor role. That minor role caused a supporting role then a staring role. Tonight you were nominated for your first ever Oscar. Of course you had brought your supportive boyfriend along. Where would you be without him. You fixed your hair in the mirror and took a few deep breaths. Nervous was an understatement. You ran your hands down the front of your (favorite color) dress.

"Hey Miss Future-Oscar-Winner." Joe smiled kissing the side of your neck. You smiled and turned to him.

"I'm nervous. Can you tell that I'm nervous?" You asked.

"Yes, but it's normal for you to be nervous. It's okay."

"Yeah but there are gonna be way more photographers. What if my hair is out of place? What if I fall? What if I talk to a reporter and say something stupid? What if someone makes a viral video of me doing something during the awards? What if I win the award and mess up during my speech? Oh god, what if I don't win the award?! I'm so sorry, I'm probably rambling more than Edward Nygma right now." You said quickly. Joe just smiled and chuckled softly.

"After all that, you still found a way to reference on of your little fandom shows in your speech. Even if you don't win the award, you've won at everything that matters." Joe said.

"And what's that?"

"You won the award of cutest girl ever in the eyes of Joe Trohman, my heart, and the title of being my wife." You physically froze at the last part.

"Your wife?" You asked. Joe smiled and eased his was down on one knee.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?" He asked. You nodded excitedly and allowed Joe to slid the ring on your finger. You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be Mrs. Trohman." You sighed.

*At The Oscars*

You and Joe stopped for a short interview with E! News.

"(Y/N), is that a ring on your finger or am I crazy." Terence, the reporter asked. You giggled and looked over at Joe.

"You're not crazy. Joe and I are getting married." You smiled. Terence congratulated you and you and Joe walked into the award show. You ended up not winning the Oscar, but it didn't matter because Joe was right.

You won everything that mattered.