Pete Imagine: Dr. Gregory House M.D. Pt.4

Foreman's POV

"Okay (Y/N), I'm gonna need you stay really still in there for me. We just need to get a few scans of your head." I explained. She nodded her head slowly.

"Whatever gets me better." She mumbled. I weakly smiled and pressed the button on the MRI. I walked back into the control room with Cameron. After a few minutes, some pictures showed up.

"Alright, frontal lobe clean." She mumbled.

"Check the back." I suggested. She did and we found nothing.

"Hmm, clean. Obviously the problem isn't neurological." I stated.

"Well it's gotta be something." Cameron sighed.

"Um, Doctor Foreman, I don't feel so good." (Y/N) complained. I quickly stood up and walked out to her.

"Don't worry. We're getting you out now." I said calmly. I retracted her out of the MRI machine and she threw up next to me. I put a hand to her forehead and my eyes widened.

"(Y/N), you're burning up." I said. Cameron rolled her back to her hospital room and put her back in her I.V. When we got there, two small boys were waiting.

"Momma!" They cheered. (Y/N) weakly smiled and waved.

"Hi Saint, hi Bronx. How are you guys?" She asked.

"We missed you a lot. Uncle Patrick tried to replace you, but he looks terrible in a dress." Bronx commented. (Y/N) laughed and ran a hand through Saint's hair.

"(Y/N), we're gonna need to run your blood through our machines to check for anything." Cameron said.

"Sure." (Y/N) replied distractedly. Saint was telling her about something that went on at school which distracted her. I nodded to Cameron and left to find House.

House's POV

"You're sitting here talking to me when you can treat an actual rockstar's girlfriend. Why?" Wilson asked.

"Well for one, you're wearing one of your nice ties instead of the crappy ones. You're wearing a new cologne which means that you are trying to impress someone." I observed.

"Yes House, after I tell my patients they have cancer, I'm going to attempt to score a date." I smiled and shook my head. Just then Wilson's door opened and Foreman stood there.

"Any news on the patient?" I asked.

"She vomited after the MRI where we found nothing. Cameron's running her blood." He reported.

"How's the husband?"

"He brought the kids to see her. She seems too preoccupied with them right now."

"So the whole family's here?"

"Yeah...?"

"Great! Go to the house and search anything that might be a clue."

"And how are we gonna get the address, celebrities are usually very private with that information."

"Good thing when you join a fan chat room, you'll eventually find the answer. Go; and take Chase with you. Also...bring me back one of his shirts. That'll make big bucks on EBay." Foreman sighed but left. I turned back to Wilson who had a surprised look on his face.

"You joined a chat room?" He asked.

"For medical reasons." I cleared up.