Pete Imagine: The Bae in Bassist

A/N: this is for @emily0408. Also, if you all could just drop by Stumphalicious and tell her how awesome and cool she is, that would be amazing. I love her so much!!

You checked yourself in the mirror, making sure that your mouth was clear of any food or unknown substance. Your new bassist teacher was coming over today and he was supposed to be somewhere around your age. Score!

'Knock Knock'

You took a deep breath before opening your door. You were met with beautiful brown eyes that seemed vaguely familiar.

"Hey, are you (Y/N)?" The man asked.

"Yes and anyone else who says they are are just lying. I am the only me out there." You rambled. The man chuckled and leaned against the doorframe.

"So I take it that happens often?" He asked.

"Not really, but when a decently attractive man, such as yourself, is involved, it gets crazy." You blushed.

"I'm Pete and I'll be giving you your lessons. A friend of mine will be by to pick me up after out session. My car is getting some work done."

"That's fine. I'll leave the door open. Come on in Pete." You let Pete walk into the house and into the living room with his guitar case. He set it on the floor and began to zip it open.

"You got your bass?" He asked.

"It's in the room across the hall. Gimme a second." You smiled, running to pick up your (color) guitar. You ran back out to Pete and sat across him on the couch.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Totally." You said. You and Pete had your 4 hour lesson where in between teachings, you learned some things about him. He was such a sweetheart. When the 4 hours was up, you and Pete were just completing a song.

"Well, you've got competition for the bass player of Fall Out Boy, Pete." A voice said, making you and Pete stop.

"Fall Out Boy! That's where I recognized you from!" You blurted out feeling stupid

"Well, I'm sort of glad you didn't recognize me. Gave me a chance to be normal." Pete chuckled softly, while standing up. He fist pounded the other man, Patrick, and put his guitar away.

"Same time next week?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. I'll just be here." You smiled nervously. Pete smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I can't wait." He winked before leaving you with a huge smile on your face.