Pete Imagine: I Don't Wanna Be Without You

"You can't do this to me." Pete muttered.

"It's only for two weeks. You're overreacting." You argued.

"Two weeks is a very long time." You sighed and wrapped your arms around Pete's neck.

"Just a tiny tour with X Ambassadors. They need me." You reasoned.

"Yeah, but I need you more." Pete whined kissing you. You chuckled and ran your fingers through his blond hair.

"I'll see you in no time. We'll be okay." You promised.

"I know, it's just that...I've never been apart from you for longer than a day since we got serious. I'm scared now. I don't wanna be without you." Pete sighed.

"I'm always with you baby. You're my favorite guy. I don't ever want to be without you either."

"You're still going though aren't you?"

"I love you Peter. I'm gonna come home to you after these two weeks."

"And what if some other guy sweeps you off your feet and you forget about me."

"Then I have lost my mind because I have an awesome guy waiting at home for me." Pete smiled and kissed you again, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.

"I love you (Y/N)." He mumbled.

A/N: I have another part for The Break Down, but I was kinda caught in my feelings today which is how this was born. That'll be up next week or so though. Thanks for reading.